Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

Killer_M4A1

tonight I will clean my pennis. What do u think about this?

4 respuestas
daxete

#541 what are u going to use for clean it?

1 respuesta
guilles

Eristoff is my choice for tonights party.

Killer_M4A1

#542 Probably the typical gel "Sanex" but if the are a lot of curd I think that the best option will be cut it :)

1 respuesta
Asecas

#541 hygienic masturbation?

B

#544 Maybe you should use fire. Abundantly.

#546 Do your penis use a monocle? I wish you and sir Penis a happy new fucking year.

1 respuesta
Killer_M4A1

#546 My pennis is a sir, I need only gentleman products for it

2 respuestas
shako

#547 then u must use what we call in spain, milk of "mipalo"

muanhiaru

#547 I think you mean that tonight you're going to have sex with a beautiful young lady am I wrong?

Tonight I'm going to masturbate and then go to bed listening to a tape in the walkman, yes yes, tape, is that I do not get the budget for an mp3, I'll see if I steal the batteries to my grandmother tensiometer ellar if I run and I can not play music tonight.

1 1 respuesta
malarrasa

my name is ralph

Verslayer

I wish u a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2012, i hope you can keep posting your shit on threads like this one :)

Salutes mvhomosexuals :)

2 respuestas
muanhiaru

#551 I'm not a homosexual. I'm a macho-man with a 35 cm penis. ;)

B

#551 You can bet your ass. Happy new year!111!!!!

Sanxx

I will get raped so many times tonight =D

Lecherito

#528 Well, you join there and you can talk with another nice people in the language you are practicing, yo usee which languages are they practicing and which ones are their mother tongue, so you can practice with someone who's learning or practice with someone who talks perfectly and you could teach him a little spanish. You can talk there in char or even voice, but the voice quality is really awful so I wouldn't use it I'd chat and give skype or something with a better quality.

I've met really nice people there!

1 respuesta
rockfuck666

#555 I'll try it, thank you!^^

B

#549: I am not absolutely sure but I think you should correct the following sentence: yes yes, tape, this is because I do not get...

I think maybe this is the most useful thread I have ever read in MV.

Romarich

Miss mid

brokenbeat

#541 *wash. It is more correct.

Keep ir real, bro.

1 respuesta
FreshWind

Hey people, what's ur deal for this special night?

_BreaK_

drink drank drunk

rockfuck666

What a weird thing has happened to me with a penpal from penpalparade!

Someone sent me a private message for being penpals, and i agreed. I sent him/her an email with the purpose of talking, and she answered me telling a very rare story about a refuge camp and saying she is an orphan and lives in the refuge camp with a religious person, and asking me a strange favour about receiving money for her...

Very very suspicious matter. I don't trust and i won't write this person anymore. All this mess sounds very strange to me :/

1 respuesta
Lecherito

#562 Lol, never trust that kind of messages, and NEVER send money xDD

1 respuesta
Ivan007valla

Merry Christmas and happy new year halflifers!

rockfuck666

#563 This is strange because this person wants me to receive some money for her and she says if i do this, i will receive a 25% of the quantity, but it is very very strange. I don't trust this strange messages and i won't write her anymore.

1 respuesta
P

#565 Don't believe stuff like that so easily. If she were really in trouble she wouldn't be asking a complete stranger to care after their money. The girl probably doesn't even exist, and is someone trying to scam you somehow.

2 respuestas
gaLiix

mi englis is so perfet because i studi in camdridje

Lecherito

#566 knows what's talking about, I've got nothing more to say, just add 1 to my posts :P

and marry xmas :D

1 respuesta
rockfuck666

#566 Yeah, I know. Maybe it is some kind of joke or trick, who knows. I have written her telling that i don't trust this mess and i will erase the email.

#566 #568 Thank you for the advices!

eagLe__

some people really love to use the word "strange", I lost the count after a while.

2 respuestas
Tema cerrado