Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

totespare

Hi, I'm feeling strange since the last night. I dunno what is happening on me, I think it could be some depression because of the xmas... Fuck this time of the year.

1 respuesta
Shotti

#601 Maybe you've been bitten by some kind of radiactive spider. Check your arms, legs... or It's just what you've said.

In my case, my girl left me a few months ago and I didn't feel any bad until now. This days are being a fucking sheeeeet.

#603 Thanks!

1 respuesta
totespare

#602 It's just what you've said. ;)

I'm not a radiactive monster, by now... My room is empty of any bug, so nothing can bit me :D.

2 respuestas
Mineko

#603 Your room doesn't have any bug... that you can see. You would be surprised how many can be there, without being seen at all.

And they like to attack while you sleep, by the way. :D

1 respuesta
totespare

#604 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I won't sleep tonight, I have to surpriese them trying to attack me, and then I will fuck them so hard. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

1 respuesta
Shotti

#605 Well, you must have in mind that there's so many microscopic beasts :_

1 respuesta
totespare

#606 But I have so many microscopic defenses (wich are over powered), so I'm not scared about this madafackah beasts. :D

VoODaH

Could someone explain me what's going on here? I'm way too tired to read the whole story in english but I'd appreciate some help so I can answer you properly without saying bullshit

1 respuesta
Lecherito

#608 Each 10 post there's a new story, so you don't have to read anything, just post

J

how are your expectatives to this year 2012?

1 respuesta
Wycliffe

#610 you mean expectations i think, i only want to be happy :(

B

I didn't know about this thread and i like it!
I have to say that my girlfriend is from San Antonio(Texas, EEUU). The best way to improve your english or learn it is to talk with someone that only speaks that language. Obviously i'm teaching her spanish, but we use to talk always in english.

1 respuesta
B

I think this would be better if people talks in a voip or something like that it's way better to practice the speaking. I don't speak 24/7 sinced I used to lived in the USA. That means that I've lost the fast speachness, you guys/girls know what I mean? :(

LaChilvy

I have to speak english daily, because I work with ppl from Brussels, Italy, South Africa, France...

I have to say that french ppl have a really bad pronunciation :/

2 respuestas
FreshWind

#614 And the people from andalucia, how is their accent?

2 respuestas
Wycliffe

#615 ive met people from all over spain, and everybody has the same spanish accent, some of them stronger than other, ;)

1 respuesta
I

I like where this thread is going.

#612 We need pics of your gf for understand that situation.

FreshWind

#616 I know some people(from the zone of Valencia) that speak english with some rude accent, like... I don't care about the english accent, I'm spanish and I'm gonna talk with spanish accent, fuck that, you know... I hate that. The same when I heard a foreigner speaking spanish with that closed as fuck english accent. Maybe it's only a mania(it's right¿?¿) that I have.

2 respuestas
resondual

#615 Mine is ok, don't think we're dumb or something, english is a different language, same of hard for every spanish people.

Wycliffe

#618 they dont do on purpose, when i started speaking enlish i used to say Jellou, jawar yu, je jas... thats normal, we need to be more confident in english and keep improving,

i think obsession is better ;)

Exedra

#614 hmmm in what do you work?

1 1 respuesta
LaChilvy

#621 work in IT department...

in a big company =)

VoODaH

Should I hand my resume in hotels with nothing but my english level? The only thing I have is bachillerato and some short-time jobs because I'm fucking lazy.

Would I have any chances? I speak english, portuguese and spanish (yeah I know portugues is useless, but I still want it to be in my resume)

By the way I'm asking if I have any chances with my resume 'cause today I'm going to hand it

1 respuesta
yopi

someone who wants to join me this afternoon ? going to play futsal in Madrid and looking for someone who wishes to play

VaCa_

#623 The word "resume" is ok, but in UK all the people use "CV".

1 respuesta
tirano

If you identify a UFO it is still a UFO?

1 respuesta
kastanyer0

i improve my english online with my teacher Salva

(lyrics in description)

1 respuesta
S

#618 as long as you make yourself understood, wtf is wrong with keeping your own accent?

ManOwaR

#626 It's a TabrisEchoes.

VoODaH

Tema cerrado