FEDAPost V.1 | My faith is my shield, my fury is my sword!

B

un colega músico ha puesto esto en el fb para anunciar que va a sacar material nuevo

dude no

#30450 di que balleneros, te balleneo el culo a ti yo cagondios

1 respuesta
Drhaegar

#30451 Tú a picar código, tuxero, que eres un tuxero.

1 respuesta
Rurik

Nunca ganaré un premio al mejor requesón :<

O quizás si , quien sabe.

B

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! starts up server my name is steve but u can call me t3h AdM1N 0F D00M!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very mature!!!! thats why i came here, 2 recruit mature ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 play mine craft on my server (if u dont like it deal w/it) its my fav server!!! bcuz its SOOOO mature an good!!!! my players r mature 2 of course but i want 2 meet more mature ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so make a applecatun!!!! BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <— me enforcen rulez again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!! 16+ ONLY MATUER!!!!!!!

1 respuesta
Rurik

#30454 ¿Así ligas con jovenzuelos?

B

mira mira pedazo de mierda tu si no me dejas en paz tu y tu familia sufriran las consecuencias con el 666 asi que es mejor que no te metas mas a mediavida homosexual pendejo joputa chingas a tu madre en vinagre , en pelota y en la mierda que es y eres y tu familia no querra haberte conocida a ti y mucho menos a mi pendejo

Rurik

txupes3

B

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I declare all my variables at the top of my class in my IDEs, and I’ve been involved in numerous indie dev teams, and I have over 300 confirmed git pulls.

I am trained in office warfare and I’m the top developer in the entire cubicle farm. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will kill -9 you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the darkweb and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for unsolicited dick pics, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your social media account. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my guy fawkes mask.

Not only am I extensively trained in google-fu, but I have access to the entire backlog of Stack Overflow questions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable data off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. I am legion. I do not forgive, I do not forget.

1 respuesta
Drhaegar

os pego un golpetaso asin con el rabo k os kitaba la tonteria esa de los dibujitos xinos

#30458 deixa de parlar en angles que aço n'és un forum catalanoparlam

xBoSS

Creo que a duguail lo ha poseído un algo.

B

calculo que para las dos de la mañana o así que habremos avanzado cinco páginas me ocultarán los mensajes porque alguien que stalkea reportó el c&p

Rurik

Me pregunto cuantas páginas debemos de avanzar en este thread para que se lo acabe condenando por apología del terrorismo.

xBoSS

Si te sirve de referencia, yo ya he reportado el c&p

centu

Pillo reporte a la policia del pensamiento unico.

Los 6 REFUGIADOS SIRIOS de VALLADOLID se PIRAN

spoiler

Pero huyen de la guerra, me lo han dicho en la sexta.

B

tfw you fight a boss with all your best armor on and it still one-shots you.

Drhaegar

dowhile me hace fotos mientras duermo y luego las sube a internet

Rurik

ese es xabier jugando al darksouls

abath666

Putos yelmos, con que facilidad se oxidan.

1 respuesta
xBoSS

dugay + Drhaegay

Dramones entre picapicas :>

Rurik

#30468 oxidame esta

1 respuesta
abath666

#30470 Con dejartela color mierda te vale?

centu

Drhaegar

Me he enamorado.

Save as waifu.png

abath666

Es negra. No cumple con mis requisitos de raza aria.

centu

Mientras tanto en un pais superior...

1 1 respuesta
Rurik

Es que porque nací tan a la izquierda.

centu

http://insecam.org/en/view/260657/

DEP RUSA, se ha ido

GlatoR

Me duele la garganta

L

Que bien mentir.

1 1 respuesta
centu

#30479 vamos al media mark y al burger king.

1 respuesta
Tema cerrado