E3 2015: NieR 2 de Yoko Taro y Platinum Games

H

#240 Stumdad me tienes que contar feels

1 respuesta
StumKrav

#241 E3 me ha rejuvenecido y quitado años.

Al final la leyenda se hará realidad, nuestros hijos van a jugar a FF7. Entre otros, like le new cavia face.

H

Lo que he comentado de Dengeki hoy, versión expandida:

The new game will take place into the future, after Ending D of NieR.

Neither Gestalts nor Replicants will make an appearance.

Name drops of the previous NieR characters such as Nier, Yonah, and Kaine are likely, but that is all; however, Yoko Taro said that Emil will make an appearance. Likewise, Accord will also make an appearance in name only. He also said that a certain ******* character(s) will appear. Could this be Devola & Popola (DE-VO-LA-&-PO-PO-LA) or maybe even the Red Dragon (RE-D-DO DO-RA-GO-N)? The Dengeki Online interviewer seemed quite shocked by this news and wondered how it could be possible.

Yoko Taro stated that those who never played the first NieR can play the new one without a problem; however, he went on to say that it might be more confusing for those who have played the first one. He fears that fans may not see or even accept this new game as a true sequel. The fans might even be pissed by it.

Yoko Taro thinks the game has a “happy ending” but this statement startles both the Square Enix producer Saito Yosuke and Platinum Games game designer Taura when he says it. Yoko Taro is notorious for claiming a particular ending is “happy” when the general consensus calls it more tragic and sad than anything else. Saito goes on to say that he can’t see how there could possibly be a happy ending from the scripts he read. Yoko Taro then repeats, “I said it will be a happy ending! You don’t have to look so suspicious!”

The Junk Heap will be revisited. It is unclear, however, if it will be the exact same location as in the first title.

The concept art seemly does not depict Shinjuku but possibly other famous locations around the globe.

There appears to be a robot standing within the ruins of an old shopping mall. Besides this, there are many other shots of ruins including something that looks like the Golden Gate bridge in San Fransisco and a huge, rundown amusement park.

The image depicting a large building deep within a forest is called the “Forest Castle”.

An alternative reading of the Celestial writing in the teaser trailer translates to “ANGEL HUMAN ROBOT”.

Even those who are not very apt toward Action games will be able to complete this game because of the balance between the action and fun moments. Taura says this is the crux of the project.

There are many fans of the previous game who work at Platinum Games, so they will be sure to treat it with diligent care. Without getting into details, they feel this new game is very much like a “NieR” title. The feeling of the previous title is still intact while increasing the enjoyment of the action.

Since Yoko Taro is such a huge fan of the shooting genre, there will also be shooting segments in the game. Simply, there won’t be multiple genres shoved into a single game like the last one.

There will be a myriad of weapons with Weapon Stories.

There will be multiple playable characters that you can switch between. As far as the E3 announcement, it was stated that there will be 3 playable characters.

You cannot freely switch between the playable characters until you unlock them through multiple play-throughs. This seems like a call-back to the first Drakengard where more characters became playable after each ending.

The parameters for multiple play-throughs is different from previous games.

Action sequences will vary between characters even when they use the same weapon. Connecting combos will be quite fluid.

Besides the wild boar, there will be other types of vehicles as well.

CyDesignation offered to do the design of the game since the president was a huge fan of Nier, not to mention many female fans in the company as well.

Somewhere in the game, a rather disappointing but good-looking male character will make an appearance (this was the same way Cent was described in DOD3: “disappointing good-looking guy”).

Emi Evans will be back to sing for the game!!

There were ideas of making the next NieR game for smartphones or the PS Vita…but they decided to take things seriously–to really do it right–and make a great game for the PS4.

The majority of the plot and dialogue has already been decided, and the new game will delve deeper within the “World of Yoko Taro”.

centu

There were ideas of making the next NieR game for smartphones

Te juro que me planto en japon.

1 respuesta
ovarious

Me habéis hecho comprarme el primero. Las espectativas están altas, en una semana vengo a soltar la bilis.

2 respuestas
Fdkn

#245 El lasismo no juzga las cosas por las apariencias, confio en ti :cool:

H

#244 o PS Vita. Hubiese escupido fuego por eso tras venderla

Skarin

#245 Espectativas altas? Espero que sepas lo que estás comprando xD

1 respuesta
ovarious

#248 No temas por mi, si es como creo que es me gustará

DaTaCoM

Acabo de llegar al trozo que entierran a

spoiler

no creo que me falte mucho para terminar el juego y bueno, no esta mal el juego, la historia muy bien. Cuesta bastante meterte en el juego por eso, los gráficos están muy poco trabajados y los combates son... muy malos, creo que es el diseño de los enemigos que son horribles.

Por lo demás pues bastante recomendable si no tenéis ningún rpg al que jugar.

2 respuestas
GlatoR

#250 spoilers :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

centu

#250 recordatorio semanal de que terminar el primer run es el principio.

Los siguientes son mucho mas cortos y cambian los dialogos. Recomendable subir al maximo la phoenix spear.

H

el diseño de los enemigos que son horribles

1 respuesta
osk1

Hacéis llorar el llobu joder.

H

Kotaku, en su enésimo intento de dar vergüenza ajena, ha invitado a sus lectores (otros que tal) a hacer chops con Le Cavia Face, el resultado, en sus comentarios.

Llorad, el fin está cerca.

GlatoR

Son malos, no?

Ninguno ha utilizado...

Fdkn

Odiamos oficialmente a Swery.

B

Acabo de hacer el Ending C, en serio, fuck off Yoko Taro ;_; Mañana al volver del curro saco el último.

El juego (a falta de ver el último ending) es god tier y la OST de la que no había escuchado nada me ha sorprendido muchísimo, buenísima.

Expectación por ver qué puede salir ahora con Platinum detrás.

1 respuesta
Skarin

#258 La banda sonora no obstante quedó en el primer puesto del ranking que hicimos a finales del año pasado eligiendo la mejor BSO de la anterior generación. Es que es indudablemente genial.

1 respuesta
B

#259 Yeah, recuerdo un montonazo de gente votándola. Yo a nivel personal me sigo quedando con la de Xenoblade pero está claro que la de Nier es de las mejoras de la pasada generación y ese primer puesto es perfectamente entendible.

bigbizkit

Vaya lol lo de Swery xD

Eso no va a hacer que lo odie tho

StumKrav

Swaryo, please.

DaTaCoM

#253 No, si no lo decía por los gráficos/arte en si, sino por las bolitas de color rojo y efectos de estos que tiene el juego para representar los ataques de los enemigos.

Ya termine el juego, le doy un 8/10, era de los pocos juegos de Square que no tenia por las criticas que le dieron en su momento lo pase de largo totalmente.

La banda sonora como dicen mas arriba es de 10, solo tiene algún momento en un par de zonas que si se pudiera mutear a la que canta tampoco pasaría nada. Lo que no me quedo claro es en que canta, pq parece japones pero no lo es, otras parece francés, otras italiano y tampoco pq el japones no lo domino pero los otros si. En que canta?

Swim2theMoon

Es un idioma ficticio si no me equivoco

H

Es un idioma creado exclusivamente para el juego. Combina varios idiomas en realidad.

DonDemencia

juejuejuejue

B

let go

H

Podría empapelar mi casa entera con comentarios así si me pongo a recopilarlos.

So una vuelta más sobre el gameplay y el papel de P* en el juego

Igneel

Si buscas tambien habra un post similar mio con FFVII Remake y otro con The last Guardian, indaga y riete tambien de esos .

Aunque he de decir que yo creia genuinamente que Nier 2 nunca seria real, por razones mas que evidentes...

centu

Obviously Platinum Games are known for their quick, speedy combat. But if we go too far that direction, it gets too difficult for other people to really enjoy

Bien bien, no va a ser el tipico button mashing.

Tema cerrado