Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom

B

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom es una visual novel otome que Aksys sacará para PSP en febrero del 2012. Otome implica que es para tías, la prota es una mujer que, aparte de desarrollar la trama del juego, tiene que cumplir con la parte de simulador de citas con el fabuloso reparto de hombres.

En la historia hay samurais, politiqueo, guerras, espias, traiciones, drama y un montón de decisiones interesantes que llevan a multiples endings. Elegid husbando antes de que os lo quiten!

Review del juego por la ESRB

This is a role-playing game in which players follow the story of a girl searching for her missing father in 19th–century Japan. As the storyline unfolds, players make choices that affect interactions between specific characters. Some still-frame cutscenes depict violent acts: a woman getting bit on the neck; characters getting attacked with swords. These scenes are sometimes accompanied by cries of pain and flesh-impact sounds. Text descriptions include violent references such as “I heard the wet slice of two blades cutting into human flesh” and “. . . . [A]s I watched, the blades kept falling, carving deep lines into the corpse.” Characters are sometimes depicted with large blood stains on their bodies and/or clothing. During the course of the game, the dialogue contains some sexual references (e.g., “Didn’t think I’d be getting pushed down into bed tonight, least of all by you” and “Tell me…How is it? On top of me. Does it feel good?’); in one sequence, a man is depicted lying on top of a woman (both fully clothed) before having sex. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” appear in dialogue.

http://hakuoki.com/

B

Son todos taaaaan fabulosos que no sé por dónde empezar.

Me acuerdo que hablamos de este juego hace tiempo pero que pasó al olvido. Not sure if want though.

Usuarios habituales

Tags