Magus, lo nuevo de Aksys para PlayStation 3

Flynn

Primer juego co-desarrollado por Aksys junto a la compañía Black Tower. Será un juego de acción-aventura y saldrá a principios de 2014.

Since the creation of the world, and of mankind, obeisance to the gods and their whims was the focal point of the lives of all who inhabited the lands created by the divine. However, as the gods disappeared from people’s daily lives, their power and influence began to wane, and cynicism and secularism replaced piety and belief.

Amidst the world’s slow abandonment of the gods, a profoundly devoted servant of the gods named Kinna infiltrates one the many prisons of the the Kingdom in hopes of finding one who would become a god. Encountering Magus, a prisoner who has spent his entire life incarcerated, she believes that she has found who she was sent to look for.

After claiming the powers that are his birthright and learning his true identity, Magus, with Kinna by his side, takes his first steps towards an unknown future.

And the world will never be the same again.

lol

B

only with kinect

Ah no.. que es para PS3

DonDemencia

El cell shading extraño ese le sienta como el culo

profmoriarty

Me recuerda a uno de los muchos ORPG koreanos, me da el mismo sida ahora mismo, visualmente.

Denian

Graficamente es tan bueno que podria ser un Drakengard, ¡VIVA LA PS2! aun con juegos en el 2014.

Spank

Gráficamente parece un hijo entre Bioware y el color verde.

mimmosin

Me esperaba mas al leer que era para el 2014...este tipo de juegos o son jodidamente buenos en historia/jugabilidad o son pura basura con esos graficos. xD

Fdkn

Mira que es feo el puto unreal engine

Luckyno

horripilante, nunca habia visto un trailer peor que este

bigbizkit

Dios, pinta supergenérico.

RosaNegra

Pero que mierda es esta y por qué está en primera página.

Usuarios habituales