MUSE: Together is the New Alone para PS4 y Vita

Flynn

El poder de PS4 nos trae esto del compositor de Pixeljunk Shooter junto a Pygmy Studio, los encargados de portar La-Mulana a Vita. MUSE: Together Is the New Alone es una aventura que trata sobre el amor no correspondido.

“A young girl lays in a never-ending slumber… One day, a boy finds notes and paintings belonging to the sleeping girl. Guided by these tokens he sets off on an adventure in the hopes of awakening her once again.”

A new game project directed by Baiyon, art and music director of the critically-acclaimed PixelJunk Eden, announces a new video game project “Muse: Together Is the New Alone,” for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita developed and published by Pygmy Studio.

In a small town in the countryside, a young girl lays in bed, wrapped in a never-ending slumber. One day, a boy finds notes and paintings belonging to the sleeping girl. Guided by these tokens, he sets off on an adventure in the hopes of helping her wake once again.

The story of Muse is centered around the theme of “unrequited love.” The game features a unique art style, blending pixel art and watercolor paintings. Combined with a melancholic, electronic soundtrack, Muse takes the player on a surreal and solitary journey into a world shaped by colors and inspired by Japanese adventure games from the 90s. Discover new environments, solve colorful puzzles and meet the eclectic creatures occupying this psychedelic world.

http://muse-alone.com/index.php

https://twitter.com/baiyon

dovitodkb

Pinta muy interesante, el tema a tratar puede dar mucho juego.

hybridtheory

Y yo entro pensando: Pero si Muse ha sacado un disco hace nada... :wow:

I

He entrado creyendo que era algo del grupo :psyduck:

B

Ostras, la screen de los árboles me recuerda mazo a las escenas de "A Bird Story" de Freebird Games, sólo que más psicodélico xD

2 comentarios moderados
B

3 1 respuesta
tDarka

Sale para ps4 porque las otras plataformas no mueven tantos colores.

Deberia estar prohibido anunciar juegos donde no se vea gameplay.

Kerai

veo las imagenes de abajo y me viene a la mente esto

Flynn

#8 Antes? Esos juegos de los que hablas se siguen haciendo a puñados, y de hecho se traducen al inglés más ahora que nunca antes. Pero supongo que tenías que soltar la bobada...

B

Me recuerda mucho al rollo de Yume Nikki. Thumbs up.

Usuarios habituales