Se importa de USA cuando salga y listo.

Aunque seguirá siendo 2017 :(

Perestroika

Isabeau <3

B

1 respuesta
Hazzard

B

Muchísimo mejor, aunque Helel version será siempre mi preferida y la que mejor creo que casa con Lucifer.

KillTheKing

SMTIV:
JP May 23, 2013
NA July 16, 2013
EU October 30, 2014

Por fortuna, no creo que pase de verano en US, viendo el precedente. En Europa, solo en descarga para NX en 2018 y a volar.

Fdkn

En europa, emulador y a volar*

fixed

fuck them

Watch

Seguiremos jugando en 2017 a la fisherprice, hehhehehe

B

Happening!!! Creo que voy a llorar ;_;

Fdkn

in b4 digital

A

No juegues con estas cosas

Suwak0

Creo que me da tiempo a terminar con el 4, esperar un año, y luego comprarlo, mantengo la esperanza de que no salga solo en japon

Igneel

Wellcome to the cathedral of shitposting

10 días después
B

El Team Maniax ya está empezando otro juego~

Kazuyuki Yamai (Atlus)

2016 Keyword: The battle between gods will finally come to a head.

On February 10, we will finally release Megaten 4F, also known as Shin Megami Tensei IV: FINAL. We are finally done work on this saga after roughly three whole years. We look forward to seeing this game in players’ hands as well as seeing their opinions on it. Everyone in the development team put all of their energy into it. I feel this is the game to play at the start of this winter season and that players will have fun fusing demons. We hope everyone picks up this game this year so they can experience the “dark” and “cool” elements of this game’s background.

Current Report

What are we going to next, you ask? Well, I can say that me and the team are beginning work on our next project. We want to improve on the wishes of all of the fans who enjoy games from the ATLUS consumer market. For our next venture, we’re going to work together and gather our strength. At ATLUS, we want to make broad games that can be appealing to everyone. Another thing is making games such as these playable for everyone. Right now, we’re currently gathering our team. After the year ends and a new one begins we’ll meet again! laughs

Fuente

A

Remake de Shin Megami Tensei. PLEASE ATLUS.

Usuarios habituales