Primeras reviews europeas de Bravely Default

N30

Nintendo World Report - 9.5/10

One thing that must be said about the title, is that the game looks and sounds great. The environments and characters have this uniquely drawn look to them, which makes them adorable to look at. There are moments when it all looks like a painting in motion. The 3D effect helps bring all of this to life, as it gives the dynamic camera angles and details more legs to stand upon. The music adds even more to the experience.

Bravely Default is a reminder of why the Nintendo 3DS was so strong this year. Various gameplay elements have never been this balanced before, and the story will keep you interested for many hours to come. The same goes for the presentation, which shows how lush and endearing games can truly be on the system. As a farewell to 2013, Nintendo of Europe couldn't have picked a better title. Not only because of quality, but also because it will last you for the remainder of December.

Summary

Pros

Brilliantly connected with StreetPass and online
Enjoyable Norende restoration sidequest
Lush and strong presentation
Plot that never stops being intriguing
Trifecta of interesting gameplay elements

Cons

Useless microtransactions

God is a Geek - 9/10

Bravely Default is also a pretty beefy game, with a ton of content and a lengthy narrative. With the difficulty options, you can make this game as easy or as hard as you want, which should please those who believe they don’t have time to play RPGs any more. I count myself as one of those people, and I haven’t been able to enjoy a game of this genre in years, until this one.

VERDICT: It’s a brave (geddit?) move on Square-Enix’s part to not stamp Bravely Default with a more popular title, because ironically, Bravely Default is one of the best Final Fantasies in years. Taking the very best of 8/16-bit entries of the series, and bringing them up to date with some beautiful graphics, clever features and engaging gameplay, this is a must for someone looking for a more traditional JRPG. On a system that has been lacking some meaty RPG action, this is a superb combination of old school gameplay with modern day additions that makes for an adventure you don’t want to miss.

Eurogamer.it - 9/10
NTower.de: - 10/10

centu

Si no hace falta que lo diga nadie. Es un juego excelente. El valhala para los amantes de los rpgs por turnos que tanto tiempo tiempo llevabamos esperando.

Y solo faltan 10 dias.

StumKrav

En Europa deberían haberle puesto el sobrenombre de FF, así vendería más. No puedo hablar del conjunto final, pero la demo me encantó. No puedo esperar.

N30

Yo solo he podido jugar unos 40 minutos de momento a la demo, pero me tiene enamorado. Mi reserva en amazon ya esta hecha, y no puedo esperar a disfrutar el que tiene pinta de ser uno de los grandes jrpgs de los ultimos años.

1 respuesta
MaikelNait

La semana que viene me tiene que llegar la XL de amazon. La cuestión es...mi primer juego debería ser éste? o Fire emblen o Zelda o Pokemon? puta consola cuantas dudas xD

1 respuesta
Swim2theMoon

Nada nuevo, este juego ya tenía un 10/10 en mi corazoncito.

B

#5 Los cuatro

1 respuesta
MaikelNait

#7 Eso solo lo podré hacer si me dan una buena beca xD. Y aún sigue en "presentada" fuck MEC

centu

#4 40 minutos? Yo jugue 12 horas xD

1 respuesta
N30

#9 Es que no he tenido tiempo xD Tranquilo, que planeo meterle muchas mas horas xD Pero esos 40 minutos me bastaron para comprobar que va a ser un juego especial <3

Link34

Y pensar que ahí fuera hay una consolewar mientras nintendo va dando gorrazos a diestro y siniestro a base de juegos

10 dias

Usuarios habituales