Ronda de análisis de Wasteland 3

thrazz

Acaba de levantarse el embargo para los análisis de prensa de Wasteland 3, que sale este viernes. Parece que inXile ha conseguido mejorar a Wasteland 2 en todos los aspectos, convirtiendo a esta nueva entrega en un juego esencial para los amantes de los juegos de rol clásicos.

Wasteland 3

Medios españoles

33bits - 95 / 100

Tras el excelente Wasteland 2, estábamos expectantes por echarle mano a la nueva entrega, y podemos decir sin miedo que ha cumplido las expectativas. Wasteland 3 es una muestra del amor que InXile tiene a su trabajo y Brian Fargo al género que le ha creado un nombre. Si eres amante de la saga o del género, no dudes en disfrutarlo.

IGN España - 8 / 10

Wasteland 3 sabe cómo adaptarse a los nuevos jugadores sin perder la esencia del rol de la vieja escuela. Buenos combates y diálogos, pero poca innovación en un género y ambientación del que parece que ya hemos visto todo.

Medios internacionales

ACG - Buy

Video Review - Quote not available

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 is one of the best RPGs I've played in years, and it's one you absolutely should not skip.

CGMagazine - 9 / 10

Wasteland 3 is a lovely return to the post nuclear apocalypse with fun gameplay and interesting choices at its forefront, though at times it can be a bit clumsy in its implementation.

COGconnected - 90 / 100

Wasteland 3 doesn’t pull any punches with its subject matter in sexuality, violence, and language. But if you are fine with that, I would highly recommend you give Wasteland 3 a shot, especially if you were (or still are) a Fallout fan.

Cerealkillerz - German - 8,8 / 10

On Paper Wasteland 3 sounds like the perfect RPG-Dream but the execution leaves much to be desired. Bugs, Glitches and graphics that doesn't really represent a game that releases and the end of this console generation are a bit of a letdown. Everything else from the great story, entertaining NPCs, solid battle system, clever leveldesign over to the love for details is amazing, besides some flaws that should soon be fixed, as inXile and Brian Fargo promise. Everyone that wasn't happy with the latest Fallout Games will surely love Wasteland 3.

Chicas Gamers - Spanish - Unscored

Wasteland 3 is a old-school role-playing game, with a compelling story, a combat system that promises but is not groundbreaking and some funny moments and black mood, which always remind us that we are in a post apocalyptic world, but with a smile. Don't forget the powerful character editor, rhythm voices, and the beautiful scenery that puts you in that atmosphere of cold and snowy Colorado.

Cram-Gaming - 8,5 / 10

Wasteland 3 can be a bit of slog if you're gunning for marathon gaming sessions with it at the helm. Combat, whilst exciting initially can fall into the traps of repetition. A little more variety could have negated some of the repeated player actions. That said, the story is compelling and the characters an interesting assortment of misfit survivors, although perhaps fitting post-apocalyptic stereotypes. It's a fun, easy to play game overall though that should well-please fans of the series and keep players entertained for quite some time with its high replay-value. However, aside from some bugs here and there, the impressive amount of voice-work on offer, the character building is the best part of the experience where you can really nurture your ranger squad in this snowy post-apocalyptic world.

Digital Trends - 4 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 is a rewarding game that offers unprecedented choice and is a great jumping on point for new players.

DualShockers - 9 / 10

Improving on its predecessor in almost every way, Wasteland 3 is one of the best and most reactive RPGs I've played in a long time.

EGM - Unscored

At least in my time with it, Wasteland 3 has been a fascinating experience. I’ve come to appreciate its depth of gameplay, character, building, and exploration, even if some of its pieces and parts still feel very foreign to me.

Entertainium - Unscored

I will be even happier with Wasteland 3 once it’s patched and most of the bugs that bit me end up getting squashed. Even in its current state I’m having a grand ol’ time bringing some justice to the cold depths where no Ranger has dared to before. But for as much of a blast as I’m having out northeast in the cold, I hope I can make it back to sunny Arizona in time to save my fellow lawmen!

Eurogamer - Recommended

inXile's old-school RPG is the Fallout game we've been craving.

Fextralife - 8,3 / 10

Wasteland 3 is a throwback to the old School RPGs of yesteryear, while providing a new combat experience and a bigger world. Players that liked previous Fallout Games, or games like Wasteland 2 or Baldur's Gate will feel right at home with this title, and will have the opportunity to try X-Com like combat. For the amount of content provided, 60 USD is a very good price, and fans of the genre should get more than their money's worth.

GAMES.CH - German - 83 / 100

Wasteland 3 is absolutely worth the money - the RPG brings dozens of
hours of fun gameplay to the table. A must-buy for roleplayers.

Game Revolution - 4 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 is a marvel of a game, especially from a small studio like inExile. It’s not without its flaws, but the excellent writing and enthralling world overshadow those.

GameSkinny - 9 / 10 stars

Wasteland 3 invokes feelings of classic RPGs such as Fallout and manages to nail the feel and tone perfectly in a modernized setting.

GameWatcher - 8,5 / 10

A fantastic RPG that superbly mixes player choice and great combat to something bigger than the sum of its parts.

GamesRadar+ - 4 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 doesn't bring much new to the table, both as a CRPG and as a piece of post-apocalyptic fiction. But, it's a terrifically executed role-playing game that rewards player investment from beginning to end.

GamingBolt - 9 / 10

Wasteland 3 is a heady crescendo of post-apocalyptic story-telling. Its combat is compelling and fun while its characters and overall plot are engrossing, even when it goes to some dark places. A must-play for tactical RPG fans.

Gert Lush Gaming - 9 / 10

Wasteland 3 is the defacto strategy experience and one that every gamer owes themself the pleasure of playing.

God is a Geek - 9,5 / 10

Wasteland 3 is a huge undertaking, marrying deep, choice-driven role play with fast-paced tactical combat and vast areas to explore.

IGN Spain - Spanish - 8 / 10

Wasteland 3 knows how to open to new players keeping the old school essence. It's not a revolution on the genre or in the post apocaliptic proposal, but it won't matter to the franchise lovers.

Niche Gamer - 3,5 / 10

We’ll update this review if the game is fixed, and the issues outlined are fixed or at least addressed; and then I’ll pick it back up. As it stands now, I’ll be playing something else that isn’t as apt to crash. Buyer beware.

PC Gamer - 84 / 100

A wilfully strange setting explored through a predictable but enjoyable old school RPG thats been streamlined just enough.

PC Invasion - 8,5 / 10

There are a few misgivings related to Wasteland 3's technical aspects, mechanics, and overall challenge. However, its cast of characters (both old and new), the switch to a traditional turn-based combat system, and branching paths filled with decisions and dire consequences make for a superb journey with the Desert Rangers.

PCGamesN - 9 / 10

Lurid characters, a deep RPG system, and captivating combat set in an unhinged apocalypse - inXile Entertainment's latest shouldn't be missed.

Player2.net.au - A or higher

With a focus on freedom of choice that is second-to-none, Wasteland 3 has set the benchmark for CRPG narratives, all the while being supported by wonderfully engaging gameplay and roleplaying mechanics.

PowerUp! - 9,7 / 10

If you’re an RPG fan, a Fallout fan or even just a videogame fan, do yourself a favour and play one of this year’s very best games; Wasteland 3.

Saving Content - 5 / 5 stars

It took me a while to realize how much these interactions, whether it be the interpersonal conversation or combat encounters themselves, stuck with me. Wasteland 3 has rules, but they only exist for you to bend them. With limitless character creation combinations, branching dialogue choices that affect what quests you do or don’t experience, and multiple endings, Wasteland 3 is an expanse of content and opportunity. The change in locale does wonders, no longer relying on a tired post-apocalyptic biome. Wasteland 3 has a wonderful backdrop in Colorado’s frozen wastes, making it the perfect place to spend a nuclear winter.

Screen Rant - 4 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 takes players to a new location and presents them with equally unfamiliar challenges, yet still perfectly demonstrates all of the reasons why this series has had die-hard fans for over three decades, and is absolutely worth playing for anyone looking for their next post-apocalyptic fix.

Shacknews - 9 / 10

If you’re a big fan of the original Wasteland games, or just an RPG fan in general, then I highly recommend picking up Wasteland 3 and giving it a try.

Spaziogames - Italian - 8,3 / 10

Wasteland 3 doesn't change its predecessor's successful formula but, outside of certain design limitations, it perfects and modernizes it. It's easily the best game in the franchise, in terms of pure technique, and one that clearly gives you an idea of what inXile is able to achieve.

The Games Machine - Italian - 8,7 / 10

Wasteland 3 is a good role-playing game, technically passable but enriched by a dense network of intriguing subplots that will push the most dedicated to play it several times. Watch out for the ever-present release bugs, though – best to wait a couple patches if you want to avoid unnecessary hurdles.

TrustedReviews - 4 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 is a solid tactical RPG that will keep fans of the genre entertained for hours upon hours. But it doesn't do enough to bring the genre forward to a mainstream audience.

WayTooManyGames - 9 / 10

All in all, this is the game I wanted so badly for Wasteland 2 to be. It doesn’t just repeat what came before, but expands upon it all. Not just mechanically, but story wise as well.

Wccftech - 9 / 10

Wasteland 3 features everything only the best role-playing games do: an engaging story powered by excellent writing, compelling characters, tons of customization options, and a deep tactical combat system that feels fresh even after dozens of hours. But, most of all, it features a living world that reacts to what the player does, and changes depending on how the player decides to deal with the troubles ahead, providing a role-playing experience of the highest degree, one that very few games can boast of.

Windows Central - 5 / 5 stars

Wasteland 3 is a testament to the power of the branching narrative, taking it far beyond binary choices and into a grand canopy of cause and effect. It gives the wintry climbs of Colorado a lifelike quality that must have been painstaking to build. The most impressive RPG in years, Wasteland 3 is a masterpiece.

XboxEra - 9,7 / 10

Wasteland 3 shines with clear dedication to crafting the best game its genre has ever seen. Excellent visuals are matched by top notch voice work and some of the best and most natural writing I have seen in a video game not made by Naughty Dog. The combat is a brutal dance where one wrong move can spell disaster, but victory is an exhilarating rush that never becomes old. Wasteland 3 cements inXile as one of the best in the business in the RPG genre and affirms that Xbox has something truly special on their hands.

Adamassartus

some of the best and most natural writing I have seen in a video game not made by Naughty Dog

Pues poco RPG han jugado en XboxEra... Que puede ser genial pero esa comparativa gratuita y nada calzada pega como el culo y las pestañas.

11 2 respuestas
raul_ct

#2 va bien para el SEO poner Naughty Dog

B

Wasteland 3 is a solid tactical RPG that will keep fans of the genre entertained for hours upon hours. But it doesn't do enough to bring the genre forward to a mainstream audience

Bajamos la nota porque un juego para un nicho no es mainstream.

21 1 respuesta
Word-isBond

Igual cae para jugarlo en Coop, que supongo que será parecido al Divinity 2 Original Sin.

#2Adamassartus:

most natural writing

ay que me lol

Abovedado

Chicas gamers

iKarbOne

Me jode haber dejado a la mitad el 2 porque tiene buena pinta este.

1 respuesta
Longview

#7 Será necesario haber jugado al 1 y 2 para jugar a este?

1 respuesta
L

#8 no. Son historias completamente inconexas. Pero dentro del mismo postapocalipsis.

clethaw

Instabuy x segunda vez

NeV3rKilL

#4 es lo que tiene que no tenga brilli brilli ni sea exclusivo de Sony. Automáticamente tiene -2 en cualquier review.

Será jugado en game pass.

Cryoned

ya está desbloqueado

1 1 respuesta
clethaw

#12 let's fucking go

Usuarios habituales