Diamond deja Gambit

iomegakek

https://t.co/u4ZFVnlVTS

Going into LCL Summer split Gambit CIS will undergo a single roster change. Sadly, Danil "Diamondprox" Reshetnikov has decided to leave our organization. Despite a good chance of qualifying for Worlds through IWC Tournament with our team, he accepted an offer from a foreign organization and will start training with his new team in the beginning of May.

Right now we are holding try-outs for a new jungler. We have a couple of candidates in mind, and one of them will get approved in approximately one week from now, so that we can begin the preparations for LCL Summer in time.

We fully understand and respect Danil's decision and would like to thank him for his huge contribution to the team and its development. During the three months that we spent together, our players learned a lot about the game and how to work together as a team. In addition to that, Diamondprox is also helping us to find a replacement for himself.

Alexei "LeX" Chitac:
"Of course, we are very sad to see Diamond leave, but on the other hand, we are really glad for him. Now our main goal is not to forget all the experience and knowledge that we acquired during the Spring split. We feel great responsibility on our shoulders, and we will do our best not to disappoint our fans. Diamond turned out to be not only world-class player, but also a very cool and fun guy, and I enjoyed playing and communicating with him a lot. Good luck to him in his new team! I hope that we will be seeded into different groups at Worlds".

Gambit CIS LoL:

Shvecia Alexander "BloodFenix" Hallberg – Top Lane
Rossia Anton "Fomko" Fomkin – Mid Lane
Alexei "LeX" Chitac – AD Carry
Rossia Viacheslav "Archie" Egorov – Support
Rossia Nikita "saetia" Burlakov - Head Coach
Rossia Aleksandr "Zak" Shcherbakov - Analyst

RPV: Diamond deja gambit y ha fichado por otra organización. Gambit abre tryouts para su equipo de la liga rusa

Detweiler

Ah, pero Diamond estaba en el Gambit falso este? xddd

T

bueno, pues si ya ha fichado... y habiendo dicho en uol que se va a norteamerica... la duda ahora es cual es el equipo por el que ha fichado.

Sera el que compra la plaza a tip? Porque no hay mucho margen en la lcs americana para diamond.

1 respuesta
Aldarion_21

#3 Quizas va a la CS como Fox o SB.

1 respuesta
Glumyglu

#4 Potencial desperdiciado

1 respuesta
Lamka

¿Otra vez?

P

#5 desperdiciado? ahi van a ganar dinero

1 respuesta
keygy

#7 el potencial no tiene nada que ver con el dinero.

1 respuesta
B

¿Ya tiene los papeles o para Rito sigue siendo un inmigrante ilegal?

P

#8 Claro, pero ahi van a lo que van, si el freeze este por ejemplo es tan bueno por que siempre esta con los mas paquetes? pues por lo mismo

1 respuesta
keygy

#10 nah me eh equivocado con lo que queria decir xD my bad, me referia al comentario que hablaba del potencial y eso xd

Usuarios habituales

• keygy
  • privet
  • Lamka
  • Glumyglu
  • Tyranvs
  • Detweiler
  • iomegakek