Thirteen Senses

Dj_Sergio

Escuche su tema "Into the fire" en la 3ª de los 4400, y no los conocia hasta que Arkanoid (gracias) me dijo que eran ellos

He conseguido un par de temas suyos y por lo que veo, suenan bastante bien, es un royo similar a Coldplay :)

He aqui mas informacion y dos temas suyos:

Thirteen Senses are a band from Cornwall, UK. They have released the album, The Invitation on the 27th of September 2004, along with several singles: "Thru The Glass", "Do No Wrong", "Into The Fire" and "The Salt Wound Routine", of which the first three have reached the UK Top 40. "Into The Fire" was featured in the season 2 preview trailer for the American comedy-drama television show, Rescue Me, as well as in the pilot episode of the medical comedy-drama television show Grey's Anatomy and the premier of the third season of The 4400.

Band members

* Will South (vocals/guitar/piano)

* Tom Welham (lead guitar/backing vocals)

* Adam Wilson (bass)

* Brendon James (drums)

The Thirteen Senses Story

Thirteen Senses started out as Soul Magician. Soul Magician began in school when Will South started writing songs which he showed Adam Wilson. Adam liked the songs and left the other band he was in at the time, Soul Magician really took off when Will and Adam met Tom Welham. Tom knew Brendon James and they all became friends.

Soul Magician released an EP by the name of ‘Inside a Healing Mind’, which was produced by Leon Phillips. It consisted of four tracks, one of which was later released as a b-side. ‘Attracting Submission’ is found on the Do No Wrong 7” vinyl. After that came the ‘No Other Life Is Attractive’ EP; the first Thirteen Senses release, produced by Dare Mason. This had five tracks. Four out of five of these tracks have been released as b-sides, the exception being the lengthy track, ‘Sound’. The next release to come from the band was ‘Falls In The Dark’, their first album. This was also produced by Dare Mason. The album had thirteen tracks on it. Four of these tracks have not been re-released.

After ‘Falls In The Dark’, Thirteen Senses released their first single, ‘Thru The Glass’. This was released on one CD and a 7” vinyl record. The b-side was identical on both releases. ‘No Other Life Is Attractive’ has become a firm favourite of many Thirteen Senses fans. The next single to be released, often called the first single because of the limited availability of ‘Thru The Glass’, was ‘Do No Wrong’. Two CDs and a 7” vinyl, making a total of 5 tracks and one video, were released. ‘Do No Wrong’ reached number 38 in the official UK singles chart. To promote the release of ‘Do No Wrong’, Thirteen Senses went on tour, including a homecoming gig at the Hall For Cornwall in Truro.

The third single from the band was ‘Into The Fire’. This was also released on two CDs and a vinyl record, meaning more new b-sides. ‘Into The Fire’ won the band more fans and was extensively used on BBC 1's Match of the Day. After this came a re-release of 'Thru the Glass' which broke the group into the top 20. A re-release of debut album ‘The Invitation’ reached an impressive 14 in the charts.

The band toured both in the UK and Europe in 2005 and made several appearances at festivals such as Glastonbury, T in the Park and V.

The band spent much of the latter part of 2005 and early 2006 in the studio, working on their next album. It's now complete, and expected to be released in Autumn 2006.

Discography

Singles

* "Do No Wrong" #38
* "Into The Fire" #35
* "Thru the Glass" #18
* "The Salt Wound Routine" #45

Albums

* "Falls In The Dark"
* "The Invitation" #14[/i]

Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgD1IJ50ZTc (videoclip no original)
Letra:
Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain
As I turn I meet the power
This time, this time
Turning white and senses dying
Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another

From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan to sin