Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

xPipOx

Oh my fucking God!

kRain-

lol

iBanTXu

I heard Brian was last seen at the Winchester bar down at Linx avenue at Eagean....I guess it's a lie, Brian would never walk up to that bar, not after the incident...

I...I think Sarah is behind all this, that son of a bad mother! She knew this was gonna happen...i'm sure, i really am. I told Brian to keep away from her, all the guys from that worked in the Mayo Hospital knew this could happen, we warned him, god did we warn him.. But no, he didn't listen, or was that Brian talking?? He sounded desperate...

He said he had to meet Sarah at the Winchester, after that i just can't remember a thing...i still have to clear my blurred memory's... James says i have to rest for a while, i guess i have no choice for know...

(Diary of iBanTXu, 5 days since Brian is missing)

ElRuso

iBanTXu you are one crazy mfin btch. Stop trying to find me, forget about me, for fckin sake; get all your ideas regarding me out of your head. Sometimes I think. Yes sometimes I do.

The things we did that night were a mistake, it was a terrible mistake. Every night I think why... But both of us know - there is no why there is no because, there is no excuse.

And stop inventing other people, you know that you don't have any friends; imaginary buddies like Sarah are not ALIVE.

Jesus you need help, professional help.

Brian.

cuico

do you want to enlarge your pennis?? BECOME A REAL MAN!!!!

Kreidmar

By the power of greyskull!

I
have
the power!

He-Man! And the masters of the universe.

Hello, I am Adam, prince of Eternia, and I'm not with Sida.

sergiovk

Hi, my name is Sergio. The sky is blue, the bananas are yellow.

Good Bye.

Edit: This is the antipunish comment. I studied all day long because i have a fucking exam on thursday, i am very nervous but i think i will pass. And iŽm not with sida.

angelorz

Hi, I fap myself.

D

God bless this shit!

NosFeR_

#68 phew... i thought you fap your neighbor

:D

Death87

Pliz anyone can insert my video? Is my teacher. thnx!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnfdqhaCi0s

WinBacK

#71 I prefer my english teacher, is hottest teacher on youtube

P

What the hell????

T

[x] would hit that
[x] checkbox

wiLly1

Brian has fallen asleep on the subway wearing the booze

ReMaTxEs

Oh shit! A nigga stole brian wallet!!

T

Brian has more than one wallet

wiLly1

I'm shitting, from coffee and cigarettes.

XuKo

hello i just wanted to say something to you all.

Well, its not so important, but in deed i think you'll enjoy my words.

My life is better than yours, im more handsome, im 21, i live in berlin, i use to fuck with 15-20 differents girls every month, i got 4 piercing in my face and well... my hairstyle rocks everywhere it goes.... i dont know which else to say... ohh yes, like 4 weeks ago, i was in PANORAMA club here in berlin and SUPRISE!! i ended in a private room with two thailand girls sucking my dick yeah...

This is my life... maybe you wont believe you, maybe you will love me... who knows and who cares, see you meine freunds!!

Enjoy your lifes, its doesnt matter if its a shity life, because at least you got your most important friend... INTERNEt!

iBanTXu

#79 Two thailand girls?? In a dark room?? Too sorry you couldn't see their "AIDS INSIDE" T-shirt.

T

so #79 likes ladyboys?

D

This is bullshit, nonsense.

pkjn

tits?

Memorex

Each time you fap, god kills a Brian.

Please, stop it right now.

Homyu

#79 that's shit, you are just a fat-ass flower-lover ass-banger thai-shemales-fucker hippie. And you know you are.

iAtlas

Hi! I'm 12 years old, and wtf is that?

noklinez

a nigga stole my bike!

SmirroLL

_ll b_tch_s

T

a nigga stole brian's bike

danao

who's awesome?

IM AWESOME!

Tema cerrado