Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

N

#1710 Yes, in my city is this school, exactly where I finished E.S.O xD, and I want to do it, but i forgot to do, and places are closed... maybe next year.

1 respuesta
sagha

hello!

cabron

"in my city is this school"-> wtf? maybe in my city we have that school.
"and I want to do it, but i forgot to do, and places are closed.." -> I wanted to do it, but I forgot about it and now applications are closed.

1 respuesta
N

#1713 Thanks for the help xD, i'll sign it at my notebook.

KiTo_

#1710 Exams of EOI aren't from Cambridge. I always recommend to take Cambridge tests because they are recognized all over the world. EOI exams are only valid in Spain.

2 respuestas
-KiLLeR-

#1715 That's not true. EOI exams are included in MCERL (Marco común europeo de referencia para las lenguas: aprendizaje, enseñanza y evaluación) and they are valid in all Europe.

F

here a man who talks 3 languages, kisses from top position nabs

1 respuesta
Feuer

#1717 talks? You mean 'speaks', don't you?

Yeah, your English is good. OK.

1 1 respuesta
Calboten

#1715 Not really.

In fact, the only exams recognized in Spain for official red tape are the exams of EOI, specially if u want to do a public master or earn points in a the selection of public-sector job.

PD: Como mierdas diriais oposiciones en inglés?

F

#1718 at least i dont care what did u expect from me, i just dont pay attention on a perfect english, you must beware urself on typing it in good way because u dont play with an other chance, that's the different dude, in just 30 sec, not google between.

When u "speaks" 3, then we can bet who's better, bisous mec !

2 respuestas
Marjoram

#1720 mfw that English can be used by my little counsin from Cuanca, who, by the way, has down syndrome.

1 respuesta
F

#1721 that's syndrome comes from forefathers, no more to say.

1 respuesta
Marjoram

#1722 Probably, but yours is the worst case I've seen at the very least.

1 respuesta
F

#1723 Sorry for coming late... oh wait it was not about me... it was your cousin.. isnt he?

Feuer

#1720 First off, why are you saying I have to google my English? That's crap, you don't know it.

The question is not knowing 3 languages, the important part is the level at those languages. And by the way, if you had say you speak 7 languages I'd be impress. But 3? If with your crappy English you say you can "talk" 3, then I'm up to 4.

And please, keep your cap on, you nelly.

#1726 Good try. 'Know' is ok. And in fact, more correct than 'talk', by far.

1 respuesta
F

#1725 "The question is not knowing 3 languages", dude, i talk 3, not know it.

Next time maybe, baby.

Pd : "Yeah, your English is good. OK."

3 respuestas
JonaN

#1726 Reading you honestly hurts, kisses from over the top

4 1 respuesta
F

#1727 the truth always hurts, top lane is not over the top.

bisous dude o/

1 respuesta
rockfuck666

#1726 If you didn't care what people think about you, you wouldn't come here to say "I speak three languages".

And three languages is not an amazing number. I think it's amazing when you speak five or six, but only three? XD
And you don't speak three languages because your English cannot be considered a language.

2 respuestas
Marjoram

ss top, careful with Udyr

Exedra

omg noobs no say ss omg report them plz my team noob

BeRs3RKeR

dont worry be happy

Oyete

#1728 Who are you?
It's kinda funny to see another ignorant cunt pretending to be a bilingual speaker.

I would really love to know what your top position is, could it be that your job consists in fixing lifts?

xoxoxo badass.

arChieSC2

be water my friend

B

Anyone here having taken the C1 exam? Any tip?? I'll start preparing it within a couple of weeks and I'm pretty curious about it.

2 respuestas
JonaN

#1735 A bit more difficult than the b2 one, not a big deal

1 respuesta
Calboten

#1735 Good luck, then.

I'm preparing the B1 on my own and i don't know if i've level for to pass them without study. My worst problem is the grammar (specially with the prepositions) but i think that will be really easy.

1 respuesta
B

#1736 Cool... seems like C2 is the tricky one.

#1737 Thanks. In my case the problem is that I don't know much theory, I've learnt everything I know (except the awful level of the school) watching series, movies, listening music, podcasts and reading several stuff, but I think that my vocabulary is fairly decent, and my pronunciation.

1 respuesta
JonaN

#1738 When I went to the c1 exam, I didn't even know what the exam consisted on. The only moment in which I slightly hesitated was when I had to choose a kind of text to write, since all of them were completely unfamiliar to me. I reckon I made the right choize though, chose something like a "report" and somehow managed to pass it with some extra margin.

1 respuesta
KiTo_

#1739 wow! I see so far to pass C1 level, but I hope to take B2 in June. The worst exam to me is the reading, because I usually read quite slow :/

1 respuesta
Tema cerrado