XyR10N

http://rapidshare.com/files/63062570/XyR20N.divx.html

mi 1:24.
quiero repetir esto xD

ps: need team

KanCerVer0

ese vf siempre me ha puesto cachondo

DaTaCoM

tela el videofrag me hace recordar lo divertido que era jugar de ligera y lo desesperante que es ahora ir dejando a la gente a 17 y no tener pistola x'D

dod:s necesita el famoso parche ya!

k4sUs0

#33 si sale la actualización y ponen pistola a la kar, dejarias el AoC y volverias? xDD

PVD

No haria falta que lo dejara, lleva el aim por defecto.

XyR10N

necesita daño por proximidad ya,

das la vuelta a una esquina y dices , OMGZALLIED!11 le pegas un tiroa excasos medio metro de el y le dejas igual que si le pegas desde 60m.

en el tf2 , cuanto mas cerca , mas le curtes ;D

S

k alguien traduxca

One thing to pass on to the leagues...this first update will not be the last. Valve will release code and features and will basically put out a version they want us to play for a week or so and provide continuous feedback and at the end of that week or two they'll patch it to a more "final" state. Look at this as a large-scale user acceptance test w/us having some say in the final product. I have no idea HOW much say...but those of you who can put a few cognitive and intelligent posts together in the feedback thread/forum might actually get some results.

BTW...still don't know "when" but I have to think this week or next...way too many things going on. Of course...I've seen this pattern before and POOF...a big update game change last-second add slows the process down. I do know that as Valve's been testing they devs hear this: "How about adding this or changing that?" and if it fits the big picture...POOF...game creep and push release to the right.

NenEh

dice q una de 4 quesos

Magikarp

dice asi en general que no sera una actualizacion sino que sera una escala de actualizaciones para ir modificandolo poco a poco

Usuarios habituales

• Magikarp
  • KanCerVer0
  • AsHaRaK
  • TrIp1
  • visent666
  • KoRS4KoV
  • gaaRaz

Tags