Movimientos en ATN. Entra Kev1n, Forellenlord sale.

Yaya

La confirmación de los rumores, Kev1n nuevo toplaner de Alternate, Kerp nuevo midlaner:

Hello summoners!

I am delighted to inform you that Kevin "Kev1n" Rubiszewski will be joining team Alternate and will play with us in the LCS in season 4.

This means that Adrian "Kerp" Wetekam will be switching to the mid lane, a challenge he gladly accepted!

I'm very excited to work with Kevin as he has proven in the past to be a great player, we've briefly met in the gaming house where he will join us to practice for Battle of the Atlantic and the upcoming LCS season!

We're all very happy to have Kevin as our new member and we strive to achieve nothing short of greatness in the future.

I'm also happy to share with you that in the next few months, Jakub "Creaton" Grzegorzewski will be streaming a lot, he will be commentating his games, which means you guys might be able to improve yourselves by watching, follow him on Facebook, this way you will be the first to know when the stream goes live!

Our goal for the upcoming LCS season is to get closer with the community through streaming, guides from our players and much more.
Make sure to follow Kev1n on Facebook here & team Alternate here!
Also, make sure to visit our website frequently to stay up-to-date with news, updates and giveaways!
I hope to see all of you in the LCS studio and at the Riot LCS events next year, we'll be there!
Kevin sure is happy!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1s67j6/kev1n_joins_team_alternate/

re4q

OH GOD...

1 comentario moderado
Demonlike

Pues les ha quedado un equipo majo, este año estará interesante la lcs

keops7

Podrían intentar que le quitaran el ban a incarnation y tendrían un equipo mejor.

lel.

Me mola el equipo que se han hecho, pero creo que lo de EloLord va a ser una bajada de nivel importante.

14 comentarios moderados
eXtreM3

Buenos carritos de kevin :D

1 comentario moderado
JorgeRD

#51 Siento contradecirte, pero para mi los que sacaban el carrito eran Creaton y Araneae, le pese a quien le pese.Si es cierto que sr elo tenía algunas muy buenas partidas, igual que Kerp pero habrá carrileado 2 o 3 a ATN.

1 comentario moderado
GeGe

#53 Es un Showmatch nada mas...

filipendo

#53 ese equipo es solo para la black monster cup :palm: :palm:

K

Echan aun mid porqué solo jugaba 3 champs y cojen a un top que solo juega shen.

seems legit.

1 respuesta
truer1990

#56 No era por eso, que se os llena la boca, todo vino a raiz de la semana que se fue de vacaciones, supongo que a la gente no le gustaria nada y ya se sabe...el roze hace el cariño... seems legit :D

Ya dijo Ara en su stream que probaron a 4 mid antes de meter a Kevin y ninguno funcionaba, la mejor opcion que tenian era kerp medio y kevin top...ya tu sabeh kawai