La Taberna de Eorzea - Rest In Pepperoni

IMPORTANTE

Eventos

F

#10589 yo me iba a pillar una corsair http://www.pccomponentes.com/corsair_cooling_hydro_series_h80i_gt.html espero que no me de muy altas las temperaturas

PD: tienes que desmontar la placa?

1 respuesta
Leagrove

#10591 Si puedes ahorra 10-15€ mas y compra el 100 , el rendimiento se nota

1 respuesta
F

#10592 esta me cabrá en la caja? http://www.pccomponentes.com/corsair_cooling_hydro_series_h100i_gtx.html

http://es.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001616 esta es mi caja

1 respuesta
Leagrove

#10593 Creo que te va justa justa , lo mejor que puedes hacer es medir antes de pedir nada

1 respuesta
StumKrav

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/ec61998cb13babf12f6ccdb748a4bbd345c9c64a

Esta gente es igual de cutre que yo, cogen la info de la web oficial de heavensward, la postean (yo al menos la traduje xd) y ponen 2 screens.

Los peores 13€ invertidos de mi vida.

F

#10594 pero eso que va arriba?

SamaWoodo

Cuantos grados puede bajar la liquida respecto a un ventilador?

1 respuesta
F

#10597 40 por lo menos

Qué grande eres Internet

Leagrove

Depende que ventiladores tengas , pero vamos lo normal con una RL es tener 40 y una custom RL menos pero vamos las diferencias de precio son abismales

1 respuesta
F

#10599 ahora estoy acojonado por las rams..

1 respuesta
Leagrove

#10600 Pues depende de la placa base que tengas pero vamos busca de 2133 y que tengan poca latencia entre cl8 o menos

1 respuesta
F

#10601 me refiero a que choque con las rams

Leagrove

#1602 Ayyy lmao nose yo

1 respuesta
F

#10603 hay mucho espacio entre la pared y el cooler?

1 respuesta
Leagrove

#10604 No mucho la verdad

Tharsis

Mi gráfica no pasa de 55º y el procesador 55º incluso con OC.

Jagogc

#10574 tras pasar varios años en tema de Silent PC y demás, os recomendaría tener presión negativa en la caja. Esto significa tener mas ventiladores sacando que metiendo aire.

Y no solo eso, los ventiladores laterales suelen molestar mas que ayudar. Lo ideal es tener un flujo de aire frontal inferior hacia posterior-superior. En tema de refrigeración +Ventiladores no significa +Refrigeración. Si podéis tener un flujo de inferior a superior, mejor que mejor. La Silverstone FT02 (o la FT05) es un buen ejemplo de caja con dicho flujo.

Con la misma, también os digo que una caja con muchas perforaciones es mejor. No lo suele ser para refrigeración y nunca la es para tema silencio.

Para los que queréis montar RL, los ventiladores que vayáis a poner en el radiador, mirad o intentad que sean de alta presión mas que de gran caudal.

1 respuesta
F

#10607 el problema que tengo yo es que he visto un video en youtube a un hombre que con mi torre no le entra la h100i y según la web de overclock si entra

esta es mi caja

F

Lock and load folks, this is it. The last 11 days before Heavensward. If you aren't sure what to do in these remaining days, here are some ideas.
Finish Main Story Quests This is required to do Heavensward content and should be your highest priority. Finish these quests before early access starts. You can't even level the new classes without having this finished. (Thanks /u/kazemakase)
Max Rested XP - 10 days - Start by 2am PST Tuesday June 9th. This will give a free 1.5 levels towards your first levelled class once Heavensward hits. To accumulate, be sure not to play any class that is not level 50 after the above date and time.
Max Leves - 16.5 days - Start already (if you’re completely out) Max leve is 99, and accumulation rate is 3 per 12 hours. These will be important for levelling as well, although I do not encourage you to leve your way to 60 on your primary combat class - do the quests! Leves are better suited for secondary combat class or DoH/DoL levelling.
Gear Up Main Class(es) Make sure you have a reasonable set of gear on your main classes. The ilvl is expected to increase quite quickly after release, so the current absolute top end gear isn’t necessary. Aim for at least ilvl 100.
Cleared Out Inventory Clear out your inventory. Clear out your retainers’ inventories. Remove things that you will likely never use even if you have some attachment to them. You want to deal with inventory as little as possible going into new content, and you certainly don’t want to get confused on what is new and what isn’t. I’m going to fully empty one of my retainers and use that one solely for heavensward stuff.
Cleared Quest Log Yeah, those old level 46 quests you’ve had in your log for the past 3 months? Now’s the time to drop them. You’re never going to do them. You may even want to drop unfinished content quests (Ramuh Ex quest, etc) just to have a fully clear log. Up to you.
Food Items Make sure you have a reasonable supply of food for the first 2-3 classes you expect to level. Don’t go too crazy - there will of course be new food to buy after the first few weeks.
Gil While never an absolute necessity in FFXIV, gil tends to help speed things up significantly. You can buy pieces of gear that you need to round out your set, and you can avoid farming for things that might be sellable on the MB. The more the merrier, but if you want enough to handle everything from housing to endgame, I'd aim for 5 million (and no I don't have near that).
Max GC Seals Should be easy to do running 50 dungeons and greeding gear. There will be new GC ranks (and even a new GC in Ishgard, supposedly). It’s not confirmed, but most people seem to expect them to keep the same GC currency for the new ranks.
Ventures Retainers will be able to level towards 60 with you, so be sure to stock up on some ventures so you don’t have to farm them.
Cross Classes Levelled If you’re going to roll one of the new classes, make sure you have the appropriate cross classes levelled up (usually to 34).
DRK = Gladiator/Maurader AST = Conjurer/Thaumaturge MCH = Archer/Lancer
Glamour Your Winter Gear You can’t be wearing your summer hats to Coerthas, can you? Find some nice thick wool or furred gear and get yourself glamoured. Keep it sexy.
Gear for New Class Levelling up one of the new classes? Have a full set of gear (or two) ready for them. They will start at level 30, so some folks are going as hardcore as having a full set of level 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 gear ready for them. Probably don’t need to be that prepared.
Max Allied Seals No one knows if these are going to continue. There may be a new hunt currency entirely. Even so, couldn’t hurt to have some reasonable amount of these farmed and ready.
UI Issues If you’ve been putting off minor fixes to your UI, now’s the time to do it. DPS and don’t quickly notice when you proc something? Move that closer to center screen. Need to setup a hotbar common to all classes but haven’t gotten around to it? Do it now. EDIT: as /u/Mordithin mentions below, if you need to re-organize your hotbars to have free slots for the new abilities, do it now! You will have to learn a new rotation, so it's a good time to optimize your button presses.
Max Finished Leves Some people are finishing the max leves before the expansion hits and keeping those leves in their journal rather than turning them in. This will allow them to immediately turn in all 16 leves when the level cap is raised to gain some quick xp. I don’t think this will boost you much, and there will be a lot of new quests which will be more efficient. Probably not that important.
EDIT: Capped Poetics Some believe that there will be an exchange rate from poetics to the level 60 tomestone currency. I'm dubious - I think they'll want a clean break between level 50 endgame gear and level 60 endgame gear, but I have no good evidence either way. Regardless - consider farming poetics if you think there will be a tomestone exchange.

Me da cáncer la gente

StumKrav

Agrael120

Edit: no lei #1 :)

GasaiDovis

tl;dr resumen!

F
Zoanir

En serio, Fnatic, si vas a hacer un copy&paste LITERAL de reddit mejor pon el enlace y punto.

1 1 respuesta
F

#10614 la fuente nunca se pone..

eimdal

Joder hoy va fatal el server, miedo me da el dia que salga la expansion...

1 respuesta
F

#10616 tranquilo que irá bien y sin colas, me lo dijo Stum, y si piensas lo contrario eres un hater xD

http://es-es.twitch.tv/dexteritybonus para calidad

Zoanir

Hombre, dentro de una semana ponen la 3.0, así que...

1 respuesta
B

Hoy da penita el server, como para motnar algo de farmeo decente.

A

Yo un tocho de ese calibre sin separación entre líneas no puedo leerlo, me lo recetó el médico

Tema cerrado