Reto a mediavida

B

Reto a que al menos 50 usuarios respondan solo en inglés en este post contando lo que han hecho en las últimas 24 horas.

Venga egpañoles.

Yesterday at this time I was watching supernatural... watched 6 or 7 episodes in a row until I finished the 10th season and then went to sleep.
I woke up at 8 in the morning to have a chat with my girlfriend before going to work.
At around 9 am an office partner with whom I live took me to the office where we work until 6 pm. We've had lunch together at around 3 pm and since we didn't have breakfast the lunch has been quite abundant.
It's 8 pm now, I've just got home and that makes my last 24 hours.

Mr_Potato

fuck off

Vashealer

didnt read

JaNDeR

My name is Muzzy.

RandomZ

Playing Fallout 4

1 respuesta
jesusml

あなたがダムです

marc0ss

#5 You can only have played the last 3 hours ¬¬

B

I woke up around 5am in Los Angeles because I had to take my flight back to San Antonio. I was still tired, it's hard for me to adjust to different time zones. After almost 3 hours my wife and I landed in SA, and my mother in law came to pick us up. We got home, my wife decided to take a nap so I decided to drive my mustang all the way to HEB. Got some groceries, came back home and I did some laundry. Since my wife was still sleeping, I decided to play some Fifa 16 while waiting for her to wake up.

Still playing Fifa

Cya nerds

larkkkattack

I killed a lot of people in da pew pew dirty bomb game roflmao

Aerik4

lol

M

I didnt read

Polak

omg
lol
lmao
wtf
omfg
gtfo
stfu
noob
Kappa

B

Been correcting exams all day, and yesterday too. I'm exhausted. I also attended a lecture on the Whitney extension problem. Had chicken tenders for lunch.

X

te reto en tau

DaVNiz

Ayy lmao desu senpai tbh fam ~

CrS-

Im drinking a café con leche in habitación

Fdo, Ana bottle.

Bathory2

I've been studying all fucking day, just locked in my room, with the Geography book opened on my desk. Interesting life of an academic person.

ayyy lmao

joooze

Clicspam

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

3 1 respuesta
Victolocus

Read that shieeeeeet post

kNG17

And all this just to say that you have a girlfriend. Kill yourself you fucking shit stain

B

#19 best copypasta ever ayyy lmao

Gorilla warfare gets me everytime xDD

1 respuesta
parsec

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Eyacua

I woke up at 10:00 o'clock.
this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called MediaVida.

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in the last 24h.

poisoneftis

Hello zfg my nem is Yakov and from Serbia, every day I walk 17 hours in snow and bad wether to nearest magic apple box to watch your strem. i wan say thank for your strem and leting us who are poor in world an cant grow many potato to have coin to watch play cool gaems. Sorry for not propeller english, much love, yakov speshlov, age 11.

Clicspam

Soulscx

Yesterday at this time I was watching supernatural... watched 0 episodes in a row until I went to sleep.
I woke up at 12 in the morning to have a chat with my friend before going to play lol.
At around 9 pm a partner with whom I play took me to the bot lane where we work until 10 pm. We've had dinner together at around 11 pm and since we didn't have lunch the dinner has been quite abundant.
It's 3 am now, I've just got home and that makes my last 24 hours.

B

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

Jok3r

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Clicspam

What was that which you just said about me, my friend? I think you ought to know that I have completed my time as a novice-monk, and I've passed through the Gateless Gate, and I've lived for over 300 cycles of rebirth. I am trained in anapanasati and I'm the most senior bhikkhuni in my local sangha. You are nothing to me but just another human being worthy of dignity and respect. I will have compassion upon you with loving-kindness the likes of which has never been seen before in the Cycle of Samsara - you would do well to remember these words. Do you believe that you can say these things and still escape the principle of dependent origination? Perhaps you should reexamine those beliefs, brother. As we speak I am contemplating the importance of accepting your words with detachment and equanimity, so, without malice, I advise you to prepare for the storm, young one. The storm of suffering that afflicts all living creatures in this world. You are trapped in a cycle of death and rebirth, child. Not only am I extensively trained in the Mahayana Tripitaka, but I have access to the entire Pali canon as well, and I will use its teachings to their full extent to help alleviate the suffering within you which causes you to say hurtful things about others. You could reach Nirvana anywhere, any time, and I can help you achieve enlightenment in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with the study of Koan. If only you could understand what evil karma these words of yours would sow, perhaps you would have had the wisdom to keep silent. Nevertheless, this was beyond what you have been prepared for, and so I promise that I will do my best to ease the suffering that you have brought upon yourself. I will teach you the path of the Bodhisattva and you will revel in it. Your suffering may yet reach its end, child.

2 1 respuesta
Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales