Thread to practise english

RaveN

#194 true.
But at least he had some imagination and he didnt open another fimosis thread, dont you think?
anyways i dont know wtf am i writing here.

p.s: i remembered, im bored at my job doing nonsense.

Manda cojones que la mayoría sepa escribir en inglés mejor que en español.

Deckard_29

#216 y que alguien escriba en catalán y lo manden a la mierda, incredibleble.

NuT

#142, of course you could say 'to get better' like many things, and they'd probably understand you. But that doesn't mean that's the better way to say it.
When I read 'to get better our English' it kind of puzzled me :/

steven

wat a funy idea... u wanna learn eng? go 2 uk or the states, u rly thnk its posible 2 learn sitng in front of d pc? omg... hey luds! theres life out there!

ds thread is 4 improvin ur writtin? aryt.. wat abou d speakin? spanish accent is pretty funny.. dont ye thnk so?

Steven

B

If you want to practise your english, just type in your top browser: http://www.espanglishchat.com.

I was chatting there, i met a lot of ppl from all over the world, that was so funny, gL

Darth

Enlarge your penis.

EDIT: nigga please...

mecmec

In conclusion I ve realized that you should learn some english in your school or going out of your houses.

Mandarino

#222 wtf?

steven

wtf wat?

Steven

nauthiz

hey dud wutz da poin writin liek a numbnut? u rly think u r a good englsh speker cuz dat? wut a shame

instead of that show off you real skills, that's a really lame way since you are in Ireland studying English.

oh yea u black poser, keep it up

peace yo.

Darth

WTB russian girlfriend

Dod-Evers

Good idea, at least we won't see things as "when I born", and those who are lucky enough to study abroad (like me, but i am in germany) can teach something people doesn't know to say, to write, or idioms or even slang...

LoKo234

oh i r so c00l cuz i spek liek diz lolz

Onanymous

You're gonna eat a sandwich of shit with no bread.

steven

mayb its easier 4 me 2 writ lik dis since i dnt even practice writin eng in ireland, its funy 2 c wat ppl thnk abou 1 just knowing how i writ.

Steven

pd. i thnk theres no one her trying 2 show off abou nothin, r u tryin 2 say ur eng is better just by writin in a forum? cuz im not. :)

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• LoKo234
  • -nazgul-
  • overking
  • AG
  • Panch
  • CoSmA
  • Dj_Sergio