Thread to practise English (Part Two)

Txentx0

#381 i know your feelings i was living in England for 3 months and sometimes was really difficult

The british people needs the best pronunciacion in alll the words, something that was imposible for me

potokuz

when I was living in London, two years ago, the very first day I thought I couldn't survive there, but a pair or three days later I started to understand people's talking and I improved my pronunciation basing on the other people's.

josecollants

#382 OMG! You have been talking to square! I hope he hasn't said anything bad or embarrassing about me xD I'm just kidding. It's very easy to recognize me because of my "reddish" hair haha. I would be pleased to meet you. I will be in the university the 4th, 8th, 10th,11th and 12th of September because of the fucking exams!! ttys.

PD: ttys ---> talk to you soon.

PD2: I am almost mute when I try to speak English. I am more fluent in written English, but I should practise spoken English more often.

inter

hi there, buddies, i'm listening johnny cash singing personal jesus right now, gonna play aoe xD see u.

KKOo

This post is worth it, the truth is that there are more people of whom I was thinking that Englishman knows hereabouts

ErNeStIn

#390 yup, i believe.. you just have to be brave enough to present for the proficiency exam and ust sign in, pay, practice and then god knows ;)

LeiTeR

#393 Well, because of the hair and because of your face, you bear a resemblance (< there was an idiom :D) to a friend of mine. I don't know where is the exact date of my exams, but this time when I see you, we'll meet.

Actually, I asked square about you, because I wasn't sure how you were, and I have doubts though. I'll risk myself shouting: Go flames!

NE: Oh, oh, wait! Better: Hackerrrrrr! Well not, it's not funny at computering career. I'm also more fluent writing than speaking, but we can try :P

#395 What a mess! You say: "This post worths it. "

Urien

FFS! my girlfriend is jealous :( what should i do?

LeiTeR

#398 You shouldn't ask that having such pennis lenght.

Another option is posting it at FEDA. :D

rbij

i speak fluent english because i live half my life in ireland, if anyone needs some english help ask me or go feck off nigga!..

Netcore

Hello Half-Life! Im going to sleep, nothing to do. Good night!

ANDREz

Oh my god man, If you really wanna improve your English opening a thread in media-vida its because you are insane... The best way to start practicing it would be to download movies in English. As far as I am concerned I think the best way to improve it is to travel.

#400 i speak fluent english because i live half my life in ireland, if anyone needs some english help ask me or go feck off nigga!..

That is why you write "i" instead of "I" right?...
You said you lived</B> in Ireland but u eventually write like a little kid.

#397 I ve been reading the last page of the thread and I noticed that you are probably the one who speaks better English. I was wondering what you call high level to? Personally I speak it quite good and im a lot better orally, since my pronunciation doesnt seem Spanish at all.

Normally Spanish people have a lot of probs with a foreign language, specially when you have to talk with somebody abroad. From my own experience I have to say that one of the 1st probs is that Spaniards have a huge difficulty on pronounce two consonants in a row which is a big handicap. Moreover its common to add vowels up in the beginning of words that start up with a consonant.

Rafyelzz

#367 The idea of divide the thread into 3 different parts for each level is useless for those persons who want to improve their english with ppl with higher level. You'd feel more comfy though, but you wont improve learning from your mistakes. You'll even know less english reading other ppl who may be write even worse than you.

About "more better" that i saw you write often: Better is already the superlative of good, more is the word written before an adjetive to make it superlative, in words with 3 or more syllables.

B

sorry, have fun and good luck.

Ivlas

My father has bought a sailboat (a Benetau Oceanis 47'5 feet) and this week im going to sail with him.

seamuss

well guys I can understand that all you say but when I must to write something it is so harder, anyone has the same problem ?

Must to say that i never went to english lessons ( I did germany ^^), so all that I learn it just playing mrpg , translating words and watching emma wattson interviews u.u, she speak like an angel :P

UnLiMiTeD

#382 For four mounths.

I live in a small house, with a 2 chinese girl and 1 chinese boy.

Ivlas

#406 i have the same problem.
I've travelled to France and Belgium. I love french, i can speak french like a french xD but speaking english, i'm like Zapatero speaking french.

E

#406 In my opinion, its to be easy try to understand english. The most difficult is try to speak it, because is not same speak and listen in spanahis that try to explain in english.

In a few days, i will going travel to New York. I think that will be difficult in first days, but iŽm not a bad englhis student ^^

VollmoneR

or aznar...
but zapatero is really good, he gets asked a question and he says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GipPyNwTs
but aznar rules!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7no1WObcRs

ps: can anyone answer this please: #390

Rafyelzz

As i said before, the only way is paying attention to how sentences are built and learn that. Then you go on writting by yourself with the help of a translator for words you wanna tell but you dont know and the main thing, you've to do it a lot. I usually talk through internet more in English than in Spanish, and that's since two years ago.

If you go to an english-spoken country with a very low level of english, the process will be very very slow, despite of what #380 (Narniana) says.

seamuss

#406 zapatero may be the unique leader of a country who dont know speak english... oh wait I remember that when he meets with italian and french leader all that he said is "it is a wonderful day" so dont care about zapatero english lvl

K

No offense but two men together on a sailboat is pretty gay.

Rafyelzz

Dad and son together is gay?

S

#413 Indeed xD

#1 I think this thread has been a great idea but you should propose a good subject of discussion like the ones you see in FEDA xD Those will give us hours of silly and enjoyable talking :D What do you think?

Have fun :P

seamuss

#414 is dad was in jail to raped young kids and son is adopted, yes it is

I hope that it's not your case xd

E

#411 IŽm agreement with you, but if you are not speak english eventually, itŽs been difficult come to country where people speak english and if you dont practise english everyday, then is to be difficult explain at english.

PD: Who is better? Zapatero, Aznar or President of Central Hispano Bank? haha

josecollants

#417 I think the correct phrase is "I agree with you"

X-Crim

this practice of English I'm has gone very well

Is this well?

E

#417 Yes, but iŽve been confused and iŽve been consult with altavistaŽs traductor haha

PD: Oh shit!