NBA Play-Offs 2010

ThUnDeR

pff a costado pero 2 - 0

a la cama

pau+kobe 64 puntos

los demas 31 puntos

Hogwarts

A mi lo que me ha impresionado es que Lakers se ha comido....17 tapones.....flipa....

Y bueno, fisher + Artest + Bynum, 29 lanzamientos a canasta, y creo que entre los tres sumaron 16 puntos o algo así.... ¬¬'

Te recuerdo que en los últimos partidos de RS, Bynum estaba lesionado, y en alguno Kobe no jugó...así que alguien tenía que llevar la nave a buen puerto.....

DuPonT

A Gasol lo veo bastante regular en el tramo final de la temporada, ¿le dara un bajón durante los PO? Ojala que no, pero a saber, creo que en los últimos 4/5 partidos sus medias de minutos jugados es altísima

0n1x

OKC dando la cara, con un gran Durant. Ayy si no le llegan a pitar esa falta en ataque a Durant sobre Pau, quién sabe si hubieran podido dar la sorpresa. Por cierto, Artest está fatal en ataque.

Y menuda paliza de los Suns, les ha bastado con jugar 15 minutos de nivel.

Mystee

A nosotros solo nos hizo falta jugar el segundo cuarto bien xD

0n1x

El partido de Boston no lo he visto pero visto el resultado me lo imagino xD

Mystee

Thunder's Brooks named Coach of the Year

Posted Apr 21 2010 5:23PM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks has been named the NBA's coach of the year after engineering the league's best turnaround.
The Thunder won 27 more games this season than they did a year ago, going 50-32 and earning the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference playoffs with the NBA's youngest roster.
The improvement came without a significant free agent signing. Instead, the team is primarily the same group of players as last season plus rookies James Harden, Serge Ibaka and Eric Maynor.
Brooks and the Thunder now face another daunting turnaround: an 0-2 deficit in their best-of-seven series against the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers. Game 3 is Thursday night in Oklahoma City.

Se lo merecia mucho mas Skiles, pero bueno, aun asi merecido.

MrPresident

Orlando jugando a medio gas y ya van 2-0 easy....este año el campeonato es para los magic

Mystee

Rockets guard Aaron Brooks will be named the winner of the NBA Most Improved Player award on Thursday, according to a person with knowledge of the voting.

Brooks will be the first Rockets player to win one of the league’s performance awards since Steve Francis was a co-rookie of the year 10 years ago.

"It would mean a lot," Brooks said after the final regular-season game last week. "That’s all I can really say.

"I’m happy pretty much all around (with his improvement). I’m not satisfied. I still have work to do. To win it twice in a row, that would be great. I have to become more consistent. I still want to increase my assist to turnovers (ratio.) To be up for this award, with the talent and the amazing guys that are up for this award, is an honor."

Brooks, 25, was the 26th player taken in the 2007 NBA draft and became the Rockets’ starting point guard in February 2009 after Rafter Alston was traded to the Orlando Magic.

He averaged 19.6 points per game to mark the largest scoring increase, 8.4 points per game, of any player qualified for NBA statistics each of the past two seasons. He is one of three players that qualified for NBA statistics to increase his assists average by at least two per game, averaging 5.3 this season. He averaged 2.83 turnovers.

"Improving my assist to turnover ratio is important to me," Brooks said last week. "I have a lot of work to do. My assists are up. I don’t know about my turnovers dropping, but I’m getting better at that. I want to get stronger. I feel like I am a stronger player."

Brooks led the NBA in 3-pointers made, setting the franchise record for 3s in a season (209) and in a game without a miss (seven.) He also became just the sixth player in NBA history to make at least 200 3-pointers and have at least 400 assists in the same season. He made at least one 3-pointer in a franchise-record 39-consecutive games.

"There’s still a lot of work to do," Brooks said last week. "If you say ‘Are you happy,’ there’s still a lot of work to do so I’m not really happy with it.

"I improved in a leadership role as far as being a leader of this team now. We’re growing and it feels good. Being one of the leaders of the team, having guys younger than you seeing I’ve been here the fifth longest on the team, you know exactly what coach wants. You know what coach is thinking. It’s your job to reiterate that on the floor. It’s your job to call the plays you want coach to run. I think I got better at doing that, knowing what coach wants and being able to execute it."

Brooks scored at least 20 points in 39 games, and scored at least 30 in 10 games.

"He has had a tremendous year," Rockets forward Shane Battier said last week. "He has single-handedly at times willed this team to victories. We wouldn’t have had a winning record without him.

"It’s a big step for him. The numbers speak for themselves. From a responsibility standpoint, with all the injuries we had, he was really, really steady. He carried this team and that warrants the award."

Y seguimos con los premios.

iverson33

rulareis links del partido oklahoma-lakers? es para saber si trasnocho

ThUnDeR

no seran dificiles de encontrar..

iverson33

#131 si es posible ponlo,me harias un gran favor.Yo no se buscarlos xdd

kassiusk1

encontrar se encuentran, a mi me costo tiempo en el de Boston del otro día, y pregunte aqui y me rularon dos links de una calidad cojonuda, si encontrais buena calidad pa esta noche pasarlos please :D

ThUnDeR

en veetle suelen poner siempre

LoYuRiU

CHI-CLE ; LAL-OKC, una buena noche

Cashcar1lla

Aquí teneis el de Cleveland vs Chicago:

http://www.vshare.tv/live/307189/dskhhew/1#player

En un ratico estarán los de LAL - OKC :)

Koalido

http://www.atdhe.net/17914/watch-cleveland-cavaliers-vs-chicago-bulls

Mystee

Que bueno eres Rose joder!

ZeroX_r00lz

Misty gay :P

Veamos a ver si remontan los cavs

Mystee

Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

P

Los Bulls sin ideas, no se como pueden ir ganando, la verdad.

keiruga

omg Lebron!!

TheKace

Cavaliers 102 - 105 Bulls, a 10 segundos del fin...esto pinta.

keiruga

Y se la dan a Varejao en fin..

Creo que es la 1º que veo en la NBA forzar una falta asi xD, aqui en Europa siempre pasa.

P

Final, ganan los Bulls 108-106.

TheKace

Los Bulls ganaron por 2, ahora LAL vs OKC :)

GriLLo

Se sufrió ... pero al final

ThUnDeR

empiezan finos... 10-0

RaG3

10-0 para LAL y tiempo muerto de OKC, si que empiezan fuertes xD

0n1x

42 puntazos de Jason, que sobrada, pobres Blazers. Por cierto, que tiene Westbrook debajo de las zapatillas para que salte tanto? xDD