Proyecto y creacion de videojuego

Sawi

#30 Es que es español, lo dice en #9 xD.
Es mu raro tío.

2 1 respuesta
Ridote

#31 what are you talking about seiwi

d--b

Por qué UE5?

1 respuesta
B

Estoy indeciso entre si me gusta la #18 , la #20 o la #21 ... y no se tampoco si la #22 o la #23 ... ¿podrías volver a subirlas 4 veces más? Así termino de decidirme seguro... gracias.

1 respuesta
Yuggothh

#30 I'm not a troll, I'm Spanish and I know very little English, sorry. I'm looking for a little bit of everything, both information and someone who can help me develop it or even guide me. I want to create a game and I have been studying Blender for 2 years but when it comes to implementing it in UE5 it seems like a world to me, thanks to all of you who contribute your grain of sand, you help me a lot, thank you

tute07011988

Pero qué hace xddd

6 2 respuestas
Jastro

#36 me pregunto lo mismo xDDDDDDD

Sawi

I thought that it was impossible to surprise and confuse myself nowadays on the internet, but this thread has changed that.

1 1 respuesta
Yuggothh

#33 because I'm learning to do a little programming using blueprint

Yuggothh

#36 #36 I do 3D modeling and I want to create a game for PC

Yuggothh

#38 #38 surprised why? Did I say something strange?

1 respuesta
Sawi

#41 Of course not! I mean surprised in the good sense. The 3D models are of top quality and the project looks magnificent!

I am sure you will find all the help you need in this little community of hard-working gamedevs 💪💪💪

1 1 respuesta
Yuggothh

#34 https://www.artstation.com/cristianlopez2

1 respuesta
Yuggothh

#42 Thank you very much friend, I still have many models to finish because sometimes I simply get frustrated, but I'm going for everything, thanks again, but I also know that the models can be improved, a hug

1 respuesta
Sawi

#44 You are welcome my dear friend. Hugs and kisses.

Ridote

#43 coño si hasta tienes un humano decente. A tope!

1 respuesta
Yuggothh

#46 JAJAJAJA,que esperabas!! no hablo por hablar, es en serio tio ;)

Usuarios habituales

Tags