Dragon Age 2

Nos hemos mudado a http://www.mediavida.com/foro/7/dragon-age-2-tema-lanzamiento-410353

Draviant

#1020 Yo tenía ese mod. Probablente por eso en DA2 lo chaparon xD

Netzach

Why it’s a winner? An epic tale gets personal

I’ve put more hours into Dragon Age: Origins than anyone I know. I’ve played every origin at least twice, absorbed the majority of the story on 10-plus characters and completed it fully on three separate occasions. To say that I was skeptical of BioWare’s plans to change the gameplay in the sequel to the all-consuming RPG that won my heart (and our 2009 Game of the Year award) is an understatement. I was legitimately terrified.

But that was before I played it. Now that I’ve had my mitts on Dragon Age 2, it’s clear that the improvements BioWare is making are just that—improvements. The key mechanics that made DAO great, like pausing combat to micro-manage your party members’ skills for a tactical advantage and the engaging storytelling, are returning intact—and almost always with noticeable improvements. Abilities in DA2 combine across classes for much better results. For example, a Rogue’s Backstab does bonus damage against an enemy that’s knocked off balance by a Warrior’s Shield Bash.

Although we can’t see quite as much of the battlefield (zooming out has been reined in slightly), what we can see looks much better—filled with fast action and gorgeous visuals. Instead of watching a Rogue clunkily waddle behind a target to deliver a Backstab, in DA2 they ninja-teleport into position, and casually drop-kick smoking clay pots around the battlefield to stun groups of enemies. The tested concepts of DAO’s class designs (Warriors control the battle and stand firm on the front lines while Mages blast large groups of enemies and Rogues shred single targets mercilessly) are realized with these flashy and fun new abilities, like Backflip, which lets Rogues avoid spells and swinging axes with the grace of a trapeze artist.

The storytelling is also changing in both its style and sweep. Lead designer Mike Laidlaw explained the shift to me this way: “What Origins was, at it’s heart, was an introduction. It’s very big, it’s very deep…It brought together a world that was seethingly rich and let you get perspective on [the different societies of that world] very quickly, very early.” He continued, “Moving to DA2 lets us say, ’OK, all that lore you know is important—it’s crucial to what’s happening—but this is a world that can be about more than the Grey Wardens, about saving the world.’ It can be about an age of time: the events that shaped the world in this 100-year period.” This explanation echoes the reason so many of us loved Origins—the open process of discovering its world bit-by-bit—while suggesting a more intimate, personal narrative approach. I’m sure we’ll return to the Grey Wardens’ story someday, but for now, I’m looking forward to finding out all about the other key figures in Dragon Age’s dazzling fantasy world, beginning with Hawke. JA

En resumen, el escritor del artículo tenía miedo como muchos de nosotros, por los cambios que estaba haciendo BioWare. Pero todo eso fue antes de jugarlo, y sentir en sus carnes como las mejoras eran eso, mejoras. Las mecánicas que hicieron de DAO algo grande siguen ahí (pausar el combate para hacer micro manejo). Y las habilidades de DA2 se combinan con mejores resultados que en el primero.

Aunque podemos alejar la cámara no se puede ver un campo de batalla, pero lo que se ve está mucho mejor.

Un dev le comentó que Origins era, en la base, el corazón. Una introducción. Es profundo, trajo un mundo rico y con diferentes perspectivas y sociedades. Es muy importante saber lo que pasó en el principio, y lo que está sucediendo pero el mundo es más que guardias grises, hay más cosas aparte de salvar el mundo. Ésta edad (la del dragon) está moldeando un mundo.

Así el autor finaliza: Por eso nos gustó tanto Origins, descubriamos un mundo poco a poco, mientras que DA es más intimo, con una narrativa más personal. Estoy seguro de que los Guardias Grises volverán algún día, pero ahora, es hora de conocer a otras figuras clave en Dragon Age y eso empieza con Hawke.

Pcgamer.com

1 respuesta
Draviant

#1022 ¿He leído bien? ¿Combos sin necesidad de tener un Mage en el grupo?

For example, a Rogue’s Backstab does bonus damage against an enemy that’s knocked off balance by a Warrior’s Shield Bash.

Mi sueño erótico hecho realidad...

1 respuesta
Resa

#1023 Eso no se sabía desde hace eones?

1 respuesta
Draviant

#1024 Teniendo en cuenta que Bioware se la ha metido doblada a los usuarios de PS3, me fio mas de los comentarios de quienes han jugado que de la propia desarrolladora xD

fuNN

en esta version el protagonista tambien es mudo?

1 respuesta
Hurtiek

#1026 No, es Shepard

Netzach

Yo no sé para que nos curramos #1 en los hilos.

Draviant

Tranquilo Netzach. Harbinger hará justicia

Netzach

Dragon Age 2 has 103 minutes of cut-scenes

BioWare’s Dragon Age 2 has an hour and three-quarters worth of cut-scenes it has been revealed.

The 103-minute figure was revealed in the BBFC’s rating of the game. Dragon Age 2 has – like it’s predecessor – been rated with an 18 certificate, with no cuts made to its ’strong bloody violence’. This comes of no surprise considering the overhauled combat system that Dragon Age 2 sports, which looks to be more visceral than the one present in Origins.

1 respuesta
D4rKNiGhT

#1030 esperemos que sea cierto.

Resa

Las cutscenes son un cancer

||
\/
Yo por cutscene entiendo un video, si las cutscenes fuesen conversaciones aun bueno. Están bien para ponerte un combate o algo por el estilo, pero no hora y media de juego.

1 1 respuesta
LemonMan

#1032 Joder macho, lo que hay que leer. . .

PD: Alguien sabe si hay algún post de porras argumentales?

CsNarsil

Os quejais de vicio.

B

Espero ver muchos penes en las cutscenes, MUCHOS.

Netzach

Los desbloqueables de Dragon Age Legends

Ivo Family Crest

Evolving over the years, the crest of House Ivo has become much more ornate than Paragon Ivo’s original design. This ancient golden amulet bears the original crest. Though the engravings are simple, the stark lines are somehow deeply stirring.

Dura’s Blue Flame

This weathered silver amulet has passed through many hands over the years. A deep blue sapphire almost glows in a certain light. Although time has faded its intricate engravings, the amulet has a certain majesty about it.

Evra’s Might

When Evra gained notoriety by defeating the Blood Sisters of Vehnstel, he was wearing his signature ring. Although the massive size of the solid gold ring attracts attention, it served a more practical purpose for Evra: he used it to punch demons in the face, sometimes felling them in a single blow.

Evra’s Trophy Belt

This grisly belt is filled with monstrous teeth, chipped blades, scraps of fur, and armor fragments. Each piece is said to be a trophy collected by Evra during his many adventures.

Air of Confidence

After averting a disaster at the Circle of Markham, Evra was given this ring by the First Enchanter. Though the Air of Confidence is not as eye-catching as his other famous ring, it is said that Evra always wore it, even when sleeping. The exact magical properties of the Air of Confidence are a subject of much speculation amongst minstrels.

1 respuesta
Draviant

#1036 Interesante. ¿El juego ya es jugable o aún están buscando gente para la beta?

B

Posible demo para esta misma semana.

Será glorioso MV, GLORIOSO!

3 1 respuesta
guillauME

Atentos pues a ver como se desarrollan las cosas.

cm07

#1038 Voy preparando mi dedo de button smashan.

gloin666

Leak del posible gameplay:

5 1 respuesta
jotayepes

#1041 GLORIOSO!!!!

Netzach

The Steam version will use Steam, and nothing else. For the retail version there is no limit to install, no disc check, and are online checks, which mean that only five PCs can be used to play a single version of the game within a 24-hour period. While this game can also be played offline, you will need to “check in” after a number of days to keep playing.

2 respuestas
C

#1043 Pues me parece de puta madre. Podrían aprender Ubisoft un poco de esta gente.

Me pillaré la versión retail, supongo... pero ya veré cuando salga cómo tengo el cuerpo.

Phatality

A ver si esta vez no lo hacen tan extremadamente lineal, que yo le di patada al primero por eso >_>

Draviant

#1043 Me alegro por el sistema. La seguridad del DAO era un puro cachondeo, con esto al menos los crackers tendrán tiempo para entretenerse

1 respuesta
gloin666

#1046 No creo que dure mucho. Mas estricto era Ubilol con lo de tener que conectarte a sus servers y...

Resa

Pues a mi lo de tener que conectarte una vez cada x dias me parece una patada en los huevos.

Es muy tipico el que se te joda la conexión una semana y se tiene que conectarse esa semana, ala no tienes juego, y eso sin contar a los que no tienen interné.

PD: Se que la culpa de que se te joda la conexión es de Telefónica, Orange... pero Bioware tenía que mirar más por los clientes. Lo de Ubilolo ya es de coña.

p4l3rm0

Otro caso en el que el cliente legal que ha pagado por un producto sufre mas inconveniencias y molestias que el alegal por culpa del DRM.

Bah, en menos de 24h tras la salida ya estaré haciendo de semilla por la red...

1 respuesta
jotayepes

Siguen empeñados en sacar sistemas anticopia absurdos en vez de bajar el precio de los juegos para que los compre más gente.... no van ha aprender nunca....

Tema cerrado