La Enciclopedia de los Streams

Estamos en el IRC (Quakenet) en el canal #mv.lol
¡Sigue nuestro grupo para mantenerte informado!.

Los comentarios de este hilo en LIVE se rigen por los del stream que haya puesto bajo estas lineas. Si estás viéndolo por otro stream que va adelantado y spoileas a la gente, te llevas premio.

Spank

#33840 chu8

M

-Warmogs is stupidly cheap and allows any bruiser to become an unkillable brick. ADs can do nothing to someone who rushed a 2650g

M

You're going to see a lot more hypercarries like Kog, Trist, Cait, Twitch who do absolutely nothing but stall the game until they get 6 items. You're also going to see MF every game because she takes absolutely no skill and low item requirements to press R and destroy a teamfight.

M

Menudo lloro de DL viendo lo de Azubu esta mñn

DotA--do

Por esto chu8 es #1.

2 respuestas
M

Lo pongo entero aunque no tenga que ver con los streams:

Taking a break from reading my Korean textbook to write my thoughts on the current state of the game and the current patch. I'll probably do a vlog on this later

Top lane has become a stupid cesspool of massing potions and farming for lategame. They need to make HP pots uniquely stack to 5 so you can't start the game off with 9 pots and 2 wards.

Jungle seems incredibly weak and the changes Riot was talking about where Jungle can now carry is completely wrong. Junglers have resigned themselves to pure utility once again, and can't put as much pressure on the map due to Oracle nerfs. I liked when Junglers could actually gank (all 3 lanes start with wards now rofl)

APs need more lategame items to counteract the early snowballers that pressure them in lane. Riot randomly nerfed Deathcap and Athene's, and never compensated by buffing any other items other than DFG, which is not usable on most lategame APs.

Support is in a good position right now, I really like what they changed to make the role more dynamic and less reliant on GP10.

ADs have gotten destroyed. It was necessary but now it's gone over the top. Berserker's, Doran's, Triforce, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, PD, LW, Banshee's, QSS, and GA are all nerfed. When you nerf literally every single item that ADs use, you can't also simultaneously buff the champions that ADs can never kill.

-Warmogs is stupidly cheap and allows any bruiser to become an unkillable brick. ADs can do nothing to someone who rushed a 2650g Warmog's while you have a BF Sword + Vamp Scepter
-Warden's Mail is a guaranteed 20% attack speed reduction for 1100g (much too cost-effective), and Randuin's item pathing is too easy + effective.

Essentially, I feel like ADs are much too easy to shut down in the current state of the game. ADs were admittedly overpowered before these changes and now they have 2 options.

You're going to see a lot more hypercarries like Kog, Trist, Cait, Twitch who do absolutely nothing but stall the game until they get 6 items. You're also going to see MF every game because she takes absolutely no skill and low item requirements to press R and destroy a teamfight.

Hopefully Riot fixes the boring and frustrating trend of farm-for-6-items with Nunu or pick MF and wombo combo.

P.S: Holy shit please nerf Nunu already

Spank

El khazix con el que está jugando se llama "Tuviejaentanga"

1 respuesta
M

#33847 que te parece lo que ha dicho DL

1 respuesta
Spank

#33848 No estoy de acuerdo. Hoy por hoy los que desbalancean el juego son los asesinos IMO. Pero en el resto tiene razón.

1 respuesta
Asecas

#33849 ok tu "mito" está escuchando la gasolina, fuck you, no quiero vivir en este planeta más, i'm done...

B

10/10 aplausos

Ta1s0n

#33845 quien es esa? ;(

#33853 me quedao igual, con el culo torcio, es su parienta o algo?

1 respuesta
DotA--do

#33852 suzy

#33852 no, lol. Siempre tiene puesta alguna fotos de alguna asiática, esa simplemente ha sido la que han puesto en ese momento.

1 respuesta
porroponpom

#33845 EG chu +1

http://es-es.twitch.tv/chu8

M

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/article/season-3-league-legends-championship-series

me gusta que riot copie el formato de la OGN, dos ligas

1 respuesta
M

11:00 - 13:00 SWL: SKT1 vs TPS
12:00 - 15:00 OEC: Week 8 Finals
13:00 - 16:00 G-League: iG vs PE (Semi)
13:00 - 15:00 SWL: TPA vs LGD

MAÑANA!

1 respuesta
T

#33855 se podria abrir un post nuevo sobre esto para comentar quien va a ser eliminado a las primeras de cambio etc....

Sk los primeros

1 respuesta
M

#33857 yo ya llevo 2 post :s si alguien se anima..

M

Ya he creado yo post

M

http://es-es.twitch.tv/dexter_bl/new

mentalico

como se cambia el puntero del lol de color¿

Muitos

#33839 gracias por ponerme en mis tiempos de ausencia

DotA--do

http://es.twitch.tv/locodoco

#33856 stream para eso?

1 respuesta
M

#33863 hay post, estoy esperando que se pase alguien, sino se ve aquí

Jadenouk

¿Por qué wingsofdeathx no está en ningún equipo top?

Me parece uno de los jugadores con más 'skill' que he visto nunca, llevo ya muchas semanas viendo sus 'stream' a diario y me parece de lo mejor que he visto en top y mid.. tiene muy buena visión de juego y estoy seguro de que encajaría en cualquier equipo NA..

Lo único malo es que no juega mucho a AP carries.. pero es una bestia con Khazix, Lee Sin, Riven, Zed, Pantheon, Nidalee y Ryze..

1 respuesta
M

f5 gogogogo skt!

1 respuesta
W

#33866 star ward league?

1 respuesta
M

#33867:)

M

Montecristo: Sé donde va m5 pero no puedo decir nada porque hay NDA

B

#33865 Los equipos que pueden dar algo están consolidados y el resto hacen aguas por todos lados. O tienen un buen top y el resto no pintan nada o tienen un buen ad

Tema cerrado