Thread to practise english

C

How long how long will I slide Separate my side I don’t...

Dj_Sergio

#88 #89
teacher mode ON or what? :P
i know, i have some mistakes while trying to think in english, but i need to practise more because my last english class was on 2002 at 1st Bachiller :(

patorojo

I love All, everyone, people

C

#43 I don’t believe it’s bad slit my throat It’s all i ever i heard your voice through a photograph...

sharker

all your base are belong to us because THIS IS SPARTAAAA we will dine in hell nerf the palydans

Shock

#75 Your breasts are big

lol

Trafi

#92 that's not a problem i'm pretty sure you've learned a lot since 2002, mostly because tv shows.

c ya, im tired and i will go to bed in a few minutes.

guiye

Hello world.

C

#97 I thought it up it brought up the past once you know you can never go back i’ve got to take it on the otherside???

billie

you depress me.

Panch

#92 Well since ur point was to improve ur english I thought u would like being corrected, I won't do it anymore then ;)

Shock

#100 ????????????? XDDDDDDDDdd

Dek0

Tony Vercetti, you are the guy with big cojones amigo!

C

#103 Centuries are what it meant to me a cemetery where i marry the sea stranger things could never change my mind o’ve got to take it on the otherside

Take it on the otherside
Take it on
Take it on

not remeber we party on the Campus party 07???

Bocasucia

payfantas?¿?

LoKo234

taking cae exam next june :) anyone else here taking it / already got it? 163€, hot shit.

any suggestions on a 4th language to learn? not chinese or japanese please. id need to dedicate too much time on it and my first priority is my degree obviously.

kisses in your balls

Trafi

#105 its just me or he writes in necrowizard language?

Shock

#105 you are crazy, i am sorry i have never estado in campusfiesta 2ksiete

darkblade60

this thread is .... is...... wtf

MaCRoFT

sissy the last

mandrill

#105 I have never been in a fucking campus party stupid freak of the eggs, but I think that the song is of the band Red hot chili peppers, so shut your fucker mouth and listen daady jankee and his song Gasoline, he is tah bezt.

PD: Put a Mandrill in your life.

C

#67 Pour my life into a paper cup the ashtray’s full and i’m spillin’ my guts she wants to know am I still a slut o’ve got to take it on the otherside O.o

Pontifex

i dont ansterdan

Panch

#103 I think he's playing with his words and a Red hot Chili Peppers' song !

#107 4rd language? German/French, u might already know of them so take the other...

JoNSuaN

#84 "that itŽs MV" is not correct, coz there are two subjects (there and it).
correct: "that is MV"

-

Anastasia Christ & Laura Lion - Rocco's True Anal Stories 21

B

Hello. My name is Paul and I'm an addict. :/

Fantapayers!

JuAn4k4

Fuck her !

Puni

nigga stole my bike
not even doom music justify it
you're the man now dog