Thread to practise English (Part Two)

kyle

hi im new here! im looking for friends ahah

OOOO XXX

NuT

#329 it's even worse!

In media-vida we don't have swedish/german/cambodian/enter here any other weird citizenship making funny attempts to speak Spanish

Castigador

I was born in the batu street guys _ I already have some hair in my eggs >.<

PD: If there are hair there isn't offence.

Melafo.

Darth

I just ordered this http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1060499/Blade-Runner-The-Final-Cut-Ultimate-Collector-Tin-Edition/Product.html
and a giant anal dildo for Deckard29

6 meses después
Dj_Sergio

Topic changed

Ryuzaki

Where are you go in this summer? makes jesus cry

Scerin

W00t leave in six hours

pd sorry for my english

Dj_Sergio

#336 already fixed it ;)

B

A fucking niggah stole my car.

Narniana

#325 The australian accent is horrible, I love english accents and the irish one is cool too (well depending of the part of ireland), but im a bit used to it by now so the english wins over the irish for me at the moment.

SuGaRaY

irish pronunciation = like they are drunks (they are almost all the time tbh)
english pronunciation = superfast (aka blablabla)
american pronunciation = NY gangstah/niggah style
australian pronunciation = white dirt (aka paletos)

#342 ye, because its a 'bit' more expensive there ;p

Narniana

#341 Irish people don't talk like they are drunk. They do drink a lot when they go out and stuff but its a bit of a generalization cuz I have loads of friends that either don't drink AT ALL or very little. In fact I've been drinking a lot less since Ive moved here than when I lived in Spain...

J40

The english language is for losers I prefer Italian language ... more better sure.

B

italian speakers are more losers. Spanish is only for gods. :D

J40

No, really was joking ... I like all languages.

X-Crim

in spanish plz

reVorZ

My name is Jonas !

B

#347 hello Jonas. I'm Iris and i'm boring

1 comentario moderado
reVorZ

Hi iris ! My lvl of english is vey bad, so i am very limited !

Are you boring !? oh, fuck ! lets go to my party in the beach house !

1 comentario moderado
josecollants

hi everyone! It's been a year since I've been without speaking English (since I left school) and I'm afraid to forget what I've learned. I have the Proficiency Certificate of the University of Cambridge but I think I'm starting to loose it so here I am to pratice my english!!

Nerses

#352 You have just proven it with your "y" xD

Letalius

Since we are not bad at writing here in spain but at talking. I suggest going to tribunal (madrid) and practice real english, with naughty american girls. Anyone who'd like to join is welcome!

Regards!

HIMOTEN

the only way to learn english is talk with native, and not only speak in english, think in english.

be english.

F

Then, you mean something like that...

Be english my friend...

?

g4sb0

#354 Wow! I'm in!

You know... I wanna practice with some american girl :D but madrid is so far away... I would like to do this event near Tarragona, like.. :S Barcelona?

I'm waiting answer :D

Ps: Sorry for my english if there are some mistakes, that's why i need to practice it :P

josecollants

#353 oops! See! That's what I'm talking about !

Narniana

The only way to learn proper english is to live in an english speaking country

agitE

Hi! I wasnŽt see (:o) this post and i think that is good to practise my english.

I was here for a long time but my english is very poor because never was very good and i doesnŽt study english for a long time.

lol

No se si os enterareis de algo pero la base se entiende. Es lo que tiene no ser brillante nunca y además llevar parao bastante tiempo...