Tráiler de Lost Soul Aside

Link34

Kickstarter means too much responsibility for me now and I'm afraid I can't bear that at the time.

Pobre lo que le está cayendo encima ahora cuando parece que sólo lo hacía como hobbie

MrBigel

#20 ey tete que solo te mostro un combate.

Por triste que sea, 100% este juego no tiene ni un 10% mecánicas que los tripleA.

A

Shit gets serious

Hello,I have to say thank you everyone,I've been dealing with messages till now, a little tired but I'm really glad to see the warm words you sent to me.
So many people came to me just want to help with LSA, you guys really moved me, I have never never expected this.
So many kind guys from all over the world and all different areas.i have no words but thank you friends.
When I got the plan ready I will turn to you for your help,really moved by you and everyone who encouraged me and comforted my stress,just thank you everyone.
I'll try to not let you down though I'm just a normal developer.Everyone of you is my honor.Thank you again!
And there are some good news that I got contacted from Sony and Epic Games, I don't know if I can get their help but this really gives me more confidence to finish Lost Soul Aside.
It's midnight here and I will continue to answer your messages tomorrow.Sorry for late reply I will try to answer every of you.
Thank you again everyone.